Thread: Rpcs3

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 334
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    RocketLauncher Developer

    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,791
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    What do you mean master folder?
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    What do you mean master folder?
    No, it's not necessary... Try my method, and you can store games in ANY folder. Also, no serials or game codes needed :-) [ openrom line is the key ]
    As I said... Try it, make basic mods (you're experts jeje, not like me) to jviegas module... And the community will have a perfect module.
    I'm ill, so I cann't help so much... But if you want, send me a pm ;-)
    Last edited by hestoyjarto ; 09-03-2017 at 07:14 PM.
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    RocketLauncher Developer

    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,791
    I can't try it because the emulator doesn't run properly on my machine besides I'm not interested in PS3 emulation, thus why I was asking for someone else to verify the changes to confirm they are working on their ends.
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Senior Member Ninja2bseen's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    865
    There has been a lot of activity in this thread. Can you point me into the steps I need to test? I thought everything had to be named via number and within the emulator folder specifically. If there is a way outside of this, what should I do to try it out?
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    29
    I don't have access to a computer right now, but I think the key is to run games with Select Game Folder... And, in this "openrom" window, you can paste full path to game folder (game folder can be a game name... Not a serial...), and game will run :-)
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Senior Member aorin1's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    223
    Works good for Hyperspin as well, thanks for the database too.

    This is for Robin55's post.

    The only thing I tried to and couldn't do, is to totally hide the emulator before it loads the game, but it loads it really fast after the first time, still it's a major step already, both for an Alpha emulator and for an alpha module, it's already playable and usable for now.
    Last edited by aorin1 ; 09-10-2017 at 10:45 AM.
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by aorin1 View Post
    Works good for Hyperspin as well, thanks for the database too.

    This is for Robin55's post.

    The only thing I tried to and couldn't do, is to totally hide the emulator before it loads the game, but it loads it really fast after the first time, still it's a major step already, both for an Alpha emulator and for an alpha module, it's already playable and usable for now.
    I see you got the 3D boxes on Emumovies too, Your welcome!
     

  8. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Member Melu's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    70
    Thank you Jviegas and Robin55. Works fine for me, but does not launch to full screen.
     

  9. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    hello,who is the module?I'm confused and I get lost.thanks friends
     

  10. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
     

  11. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin55 View Post
    This is How I got Rpcs3 working with LaunchBox through RocketLauncher,
    Use the below Module by Jviegas and then add a database that should look like the one I have included below. You have to create empty .TXT files named with the game serial number in the game folder of the emulator (\dev_hdd0\game) in order for Rocket launcher to see your games, So under your Playstation 3 game path point it to (\dev_hdd0\game). You also need to point LaunchBox games to these txt files. So create an empty .zip folder give it your game name add the game to LaunchBox and then Change the game path to the txt path. Its also important that you enter the serial number for each game in RocketLauncher at Sony Playstation 3> Installed modules>Rpcs3>Edit Global Module Settings>Rom Settings. Also Don't forget to set Skip Checks to "Rom Only" in Rocket Launcher settings.

    I have made some 3D Box art which can be downloaded here: https://emumovies.com/files/file/260...on-3-3d-boxes/


    AHK and ISD:

    Code:
    MEmu := "Rpcs3"
    MEmuV := "2017-07-13"
    MURL := ["https://rpcs3.net"]
    MAuthor := ["jviegas"]
    MVersion := "1.2"
    MCRC := ""
    iCRC := ""
    MID := ""
    MSystem := ["Sony Playstation 3","PS3","PS 3"]
    ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    ; Notes:
    ;
    ; - Create a Roms folder and add dummy txt files named with your game names to your rom folder.
    ;
    ; - You have to define the serial for your games. 
    ; Run Rocketlauncher application, choose Sony Playstation 3 (or similar) system. 
    ; Now select on Modules and click "Edit Global Module Settings". 
    ; Select "Roms Settings" and you can identify the serial for each game.
    ;
    ;- On Module settings select if you want Fullscreen or not.
    ;
    ;
    ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    
    
    StartModule()
    BezelGUI()
    FadeInStart()
    
    primaryExe := new Emulator(emuPath . "\" . executable)	; instantiate emulator executable object
    primaryWindowClassName := "Qt5QWindowIcon"
    emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,primaryWindowClassName,rpcs3.exe))	; instantiate primary emulator window object
    
    Fullscreen := moduleIni.Read("Settings", "Fullscreen","true",,1)
    Serialname := moduleIni.Read(romName, "Serial","true",,1)
    
    ; Finding emulator config files
    Rpcs3config := new IniFile(emuPath . "\config.yml")
    Rpcs3config.CheckFile("Could not find Emulator Config.yml! Run your emulator, go to Settings and save them.")
    
    ; Finding game config files
    Rpcs3gameconfig := new IniFile(emuPath . "\data\" . Serialname . "\config.yml")
    ;Rpcs3gameconfig.CheckFile("Could not find Config.yml file for this rom. Please make sure that you have your rom path and corresponding serial configured correctly.")
    
    if (Fullscreen = "true"){  ;  Set fullscreen on emulator config
    	; Set fullscreen on emulator config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\config.yml
    
    	; Set fullscreen on game config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    } 
    else	{ 
    	; Set window mode on emulator config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\config.yml
    
    	; Set window mode on game config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	}
    
    
    
    
    BezelStart()
    
    hideEmuObj := Object(emuPrimaryWindow,1)
    
    HideAppStart(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)
    
    hddgameFile := new PropertiesFile(emuPath . "\dev_hdd0\game\" . Serialname . "\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN")
    discgameFile := new PropertiesFile(emuPath . "\dev_hdd0\disc\" . Serialname . "\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN")
    
    if (hddgameFile.Exist() Or discgameFile.Exist())
    {
    	If hddgameFile.Exist() 
    		{
    			primaryExe.Run(".\dev_hdd0\game\" . Serialname . "\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN") ; hdd games
    		} else {
    			primaryExe.Run(".\dev_hdd0\disc\" . Serialname . "\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN") ; disc games	
    		}
    
    } else {
    
    	ScriptError("Game not Found. Please Check your Module Rom Settings or if your game is installed property on your emulator.")
    
    }
    
    ;wating for main emu window
    emuPrimaryWindow.Wait()
    emuPrimaryWindow.Active()
    emuPrimaryWindow.WaitActive()
    
    ; Identifiyng game Window
    WinGet gameWindowID, ID, A
    gameWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,,,gameWindowID))
    
    
    
    BezelDraw()
    HideAppEnd(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)
    FadeInExit()
    primaryExe.Process("WaitClose")
    BezelExit()
    FadeOutExit()
    ExitModule()
    
    
    CloseProcess:
    	FadeOutStart()
    	gameWindow.Close()
    
    
    Return
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <INISCHEMA>
    	<INIFILES>
    		<INIFILE name="%ModuleName%" required="false">
    			<INITYPE>Module</INITYPE>
    			<SECTIONS>
    				<SECTION name="Settings" required="false">
    					<SECTIONTYPE>Global</SECTIONTYPE>
    					<KEYS>
    						<KEY name="Fullscreen" required="false" nullable="false">
    							<KEYTYPE>Boolean</KEYTYPE>
    							<DESCRIPTION>If true emulator will run fullscreen.</DESCRIPTION>
    						</KEY>
    					</KEYS>
    				</SECTION>
    				<SECTION name="%RomName%" required="true">
    					<SECTIONTYPE>Rom</SECTIONTYPE>
    					<GROUPS>
    						<GROUP name="Serial"/>
    					</GROUPS>
    					<KEYS>
    						<KEY name="Serial" group="Serial" required="true" nullable="false">
    							<KEYTYPE>String</KEYTYPE>
    							<DESCRIPTION>Indicate the serial of your game. This will be used so module can work property.</DESCRIPTION>
    						</KEY>
    					</KEYS>
    				</SECTION>
    			</SECTIONS>
    		</INIFILE>
    	</INIFILES>
    </INISCHEMA>
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <menu>
      <game name="NPEB00036" index="" image="">
        <description>Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
      <game name="NPUB30151" index="" image="">
        <description>After Burner Climax (USA)</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
      <game name="NPEB00073" index="" image="">
        <description>Outrun Online Arcade</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00296" index="" image="">
        <description>SoulCalibur IV</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB00563" index="" image="">
        <description>Castlevania: Harmoney of Despair</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30780" index="" image="">
        <description>Hitman Two Silent Assassin</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game> 
       <game name="NPEB00913" index="" image="">
        <description>Virtua Fighter v Final Showdown</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
    </game>
       <game name="NPEB00787" index="" image="">
        <description>Sonic CD</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00932" index="" image="">
        <description>Demons Souls</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30024" index="" image="">
        <description>1942 Joint Strike</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB01289" index="" image="">
        <description>Air Conflics Pacific Carriers</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB31085" index="" image="">
        <description>Alien Breed</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30425" index="" image="">
        <description>Arcana Heart 3</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30028" index="" image="">
        <description>Assult Heroes</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30126" index="" image="">
        <description>BattleFantasia</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30051" index="" image="">
        <description>Bomberman ULTRA</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB00677" index="" image="">
        <description>CastleStorm</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30698" index="" image="">
        <description>Catherine</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB31340" index="" image="">
        <description>Chaos Code</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30242" index="" image="">
        <description>Crazy Taxi</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUA80098" index="" image="">
        <description>Everyday Shooter</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB01361" index="" image="">
        <description>Frozen Synapse Prime</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30017" index="" image="">
        <description>Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB00527" index="" image="">
        <description>Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB02436" index="" image="">
        <description>Persona 5</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB31241" index="" image="">
        <description>Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLUS31500" index="" image="">
        <description>The Awakened Fate Ultimatum</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLUS30087" index="" image="">
        <description>Oblivion IV</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30347" index="" image="">
        <description>4 Elements HD</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEA00021" index="" image="">
        <description>fLOW</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUA30029" index="" image="">
        <description>Gundemonium Recollection</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB01166" index="" image="">
        <description>Retro City Rampage</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLUS30565" index="" image="">
        <description>Silent Hill Downpour</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BCES00664" index="" image="">
        <description>WipEout HD Fury</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30068" index="" image="">
        <description>Marvel Vs. Capcom 2</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00219" index="" image="">
        <description>Condemned 2 Bloodshot</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00713" index="" image="">
        <description>Dante's Inferno</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
    </menu>
    Hello!

    I tried to do everything as you just wrote. I made a map with ahk and isd (both called rpcs3) in modules Rlauncher. I made a .txt file in the map dev_hdd0\game but Rocketlauncher couldn't find the game. I'm using Hyperspin instead of Launchbox so I couldnt link it? I'm not really that familiar with pcs and am trying to set up hyperspin.

    Can you please tell me how I can get it to work?
     

  12. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    51
    Hi

    Follow my instructions on my module. All should work fine.
    I've tested my module on last week emulator version worked all fine.

    The difference between my module and Robin55s is that mine is meant to work with a xml database with game name standards (as brolly said) and Robin55s has game ids code on his xml database.
     

  13. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jviegas View Post
    Hi

    Follow my instructions on my module. All should work fine.
    I've tested my module on last week emulator version worked all fine.

    The difference between my module and Robin55s is that mine is meant to work with a xml database with game name standards (as brolly said) and Robin55s has game ids code on his xml database.
    First of all thanks a lot for the reply!!

    I have tried to follow your instruction but unfortunately it didn't work, the game couldn't be found by rocketlauncher.
    I'm trying to boot Persona 5.

    My folders are as follow:

    In dev_hdd0\disc (I tried to move it to dev_hdd0\game but this didn't work) is my actual game folder.
    The Persona 5 game map.

    DLC in this folder are some pkg files. No idea what I have to do with those but I ignore them
    BLUS31604-[Persona5] in this folder:

    PS3_DISC.FSB file
    PS3_GAME folder with in it:

    LICDIR folder with in it a LICDIR.DAT file
    TROPDIR folder for trophies?
    2 pictures
    PARAM.SFO file
    PS3LOGO.DAT file
    SND0.AT3 file
    USRDIR folder with in it:

    cache.cpk file
    data.cpk file
    EBOOT.BIN file
    hdd.cpk file
    ICON0 picture
    ps3.cpk file
    xrd664.aad file
    and the .txt file I had to create with the name "NPUB31848DATA"



    Then in dev_hdd0\game is a folder that rpcs3 created after I booted the game 1 time.
    The folder is called NPUB31848DATA with in this folder:

    ICON0 picture
    PARAM.SFO
    USRDIR folder with in it only a hdd.cpk file.


    So is this .txt file called right? In the actual rpcs3 screen I see another serial code.
    I also typed this exact serial "NPUB31848DATA" in the module edit settings (in Rocket launcher)

    My rocketlauncher path pointing to dev_hdd0\game.

    I have no idea what I am doing wrong here
     

  14. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    51
    Hi

    First of all, you can run the game outside the rocketlauncher?

    Taking in consideration what you've wrote.

    The folder "NPUB31848DATA" it's just the DLC data for the game.

    "In dev_hdd0\disc (I tried to move it to dev_hdd0\game but this didn't work) is my actual game folder."
    The emulator is doing it's job. By default the emulator separate the disc games (disc folder) from hdd ones (game folder).
    The module takes this in considerations so that it's not the problem.

    I think your issue is about roms settings. Go to module Roms settings, choose the game title (Persona 5) and add the correspondent ID game (in this case BLUS31604).

    If the game work outside the Rocketlauncher and if you set the rom correctly it should work just fine.

    I also have that game on my collection with that ID and it just works fine without a problem.


    I hope it helps.
     

  15. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jviegas View Post
    Hi

    First of all, you can run the game outside the rocketlauncher?

    Taking in consideration what you've wrote.

    The folder "NPUB31848DATA" it's just the DLC data for the game.

    "In dev_hdd0\disc (I tried to move it to dev_hdd0\game but this didn't work) is my actual game folder."
    The emulator is doing it's job. By default the emulator separate the disc games (disc folder) from hdd ones (game folder).
    The module takes this in considerations so that it's not the problem.

    I think your issue is about roms settings. Go to module Roms settings, choose the game title (Persona 5) and add the correspondent ID game (in this case BLUS31604).

    If the game work outside the Rocketlauncher and if you set the rom correctly it should work just fine.

    I also have that game on my collection with that ID and it just works fine without a problem.


    I hope it helps.
    THANKS A LOT!!!!

    I finally got it to work

    The problem was indeed the serial code. I thought the "NPUB31848DATA" was the serial code since rpcs3 made this folder but it's the BLUS31604 you mentioned. It was also stated in rpcs3 itself but I saw a Youtube video mentioning that the map name that is created by rpcs3 after booting the game once is the actual serial code.

    Also a problem was the map path i had. In the module it's listed as dev_hdd0\disc\serial code\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN
    But I didn't had the serial code as name for the folder + I had another folder between the disc and serial code. My map path was as follows:
    dev_hdd0\disc\Persona 5\serial code - Persona 5\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN
     

  16. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5
    Hello,

    Here is the proper code for the module.
    You can set full screen in the global options of emu, no need to handle it in the module.
    With this, you can use a normal database XML file

    StartModule()
    BezelGUI()
    FadeInStart()

    primaryExe := new Emulator(emuPath . "\" . executable) ; instantiate emulator executable object
    primaryWindowClassName := "Qt5QWindowIcon"
    emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,primaryWindowClassName, executable)) ; instantiate primary emulator window object

    ;Fullscreen := moduleIni.Read("Settings", "Fullscreen", "true",, 1)
    ;Serialname := moduleIni.Read(romName, "Serial", romName,, 1)

    ; Finding emulator/game config files
    Rpcs3config := new File(emuPath . "\config.yml")
    ;Rpcs3gameconfig := new File(emuPath . "\data\" . Serialname . "\config.yml")

    Rpcs3config.CheckFile("Could not find Emulator Config.yml! Run your emulator, go to Settings and save them.")

    BezelStart()

    ; Set fullscreen on emulator config
    ;SetFullscreen(Rpcs3config, Fullscreen)

    ;If (Rpcs3gameconfig.Exist()) {
    ; Set fullscreen on game config
    ;SetFullscreen(Rpcs3gameconfig, Fullscreen)
    ;}

    hideEmuObj := Object(emuPrimaryWindow,1)
    HideAppStart(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)

    hddgameFile := romPath . "\dev_hdd0\game\" . romname . "\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN"
    discgameFile := romPath . "\dev_hdd0\disc\" . romname . "\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN"

    ;hddgameFile := new File(romPath . hddGamePath)
    ;discgameFile2 := new File(discGamePath)

    if (Fileexist(discgameFile))
    {
    primaryExe.Run(" " . discgameFile) ; disc games
    }
    else

    { primaryExe.Run(" " . hddgameFile) ; disc games
    }


    ;wating for main emu window
    emuPrimaryWindow.Wait()
    emuPrimaryWindow.Active()
    emuPrimaryWindow.WaitActive()

    ; Identifiyng game Window
    WinGet gameWindowID, ID, A
    gameWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,,,gameWindowID))

    BezelDraw()
    HideAppEnd(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)
    FadeInExit()
    primaryExe.Process("WaitClose")
    BezelExit()
    FadeOutExit()
    ExitModule()

    CloseProcess:
    FadeOutStart()
    emuPrimaryWindow.Close()
    gameWindow.Close()
    Return

    SetFullscreen(configFile, fs) {
    configFile.Read()
    configContents := configFile.Text

    SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: " . (If fs = "true" ? "false" : "true")
    ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: " . (If fs = "true" ? "true" : "false")
    configContents := StringUtils.Replace(configContents, SearchText, ReplaceText, "All")

    configFile.Delete()
    configFile.Append(configContents)
    }

    Regards,
     

  17. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Senior Member mccorkled's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    381
    Does anyone have a completed Hyperspin database for PS3?
     

  18. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin55 View Post
    This is How I got Rpcs3 working with LaunchBox through RocketLauncher,
    Use the below Module by Jviegas and then add a database that should look like the one I have included below. You have to create empty .TXT files named with the game serial number in the game folder of the emulator (\dev_hdd0\game) in order for Rocket launcher to see your games, So under your Playstation 3 game path point it to (\dev_hdd0\game). You also need to point LaunchBox games to these txt files. So create an empty .zip folder give it your game name add the game to LaunchBox and then Change the game path to the txt path. Its also important that you enter the serial number for each game in RocketLauncher at Sony Playstation 3> Installed modules>Rpcs3>Edit Global Module Settings>Rom Settings. Also Don't forget to set Skip Checks to "Rom Only" in Rocket Launcher settings.

    I have made some 3D Box art which can be downloaded here: https://emumovies.com/files/file/260...on-3-3d-boxes/


    AHK and ISD:

    Code:
    MEmu := "Rpcs3"
    MEmuV := "2017-07-13"
    MURL := ["https://rpcs3.net"]
    MAuthor := ["jviegas"]
    MVersion := "1.2"
    MCRC := ""
    iCRC := ""
    MID := ""
    MSystem := ["Sony Playstation 3","PS3","PS 3"]
    ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    ; Notes:
    ;
    ; - Create a Roms folder and add dummy txt files named with your game names to your rom folder.
    ;
    ; - You have to define the serial for your games. 
    ; Run Rocketlauncher application, choose Sony Playstation 3 (or similar) system. 
    ; Now select on Modules and click "Edit Global Module Settings". 
    ; Select "Roms Settings" and you can identify the serial for each game.
    ;
    ;- On Module settings select if you want Fullscreen or not.
    ;
    ;
    ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    
    
    StartModule()
    BezelGUI()
    FadeInStart()
    
    primaryExe := new Emulator(emuPath . "\" . executable)	; instantiate emulator executable object
    primaryWindowClassName := "Qt5QWindowIcon"
    emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,primaryWindowClassName,rpcs3.exe))	; instantiate primary emulator window object
    
    Fullscreen := moduleIni.Read("Settings", "Fullscreen","true",,1)
    Serialname := moduleIni.Read(romName, "Serial","true",,1)
    
    ; Finding emulator config files
    Rpcs3config := new IniFile(emuPath . "\config.yml")
    Rpcs3config.CheckFile("Could not find Emulator Config.yml! Run your emulator, go to Settings and save them.")
    
    ; Finding game config files
    Rpcs3gameconfig := new IniFile(emuPath . "\data\" . Serialname . "\config.yml")
    ;Rpcs3gameconfig.CheckFile("Could not find Config.yml file for this rom. Please make sure that you have your rom path and corresponding serial configured correctly.")
    
    if (Fullscreen = "true"){  ;  Set fullscreen on emulator config
    	; Set fullscreen on emulator config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\config.yml
    
    	; Set fullscreen on game config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    } 
    else	{ 
    	; Set window mode on emulator config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\config.yml
    
    	; Set window mode on game config
    	FileRead, configtmpfile, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	SearchText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: true"
    	ReplaceText := "Start games in fullscreen mode: false"
    	StringReplace, configtmpfile, configtmpfile, %SearchText%, %ReplaceText%, All
    	FileDelete, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	FileAppend, %configtmpfile%, %emupath%\data\%Serialname%\config.yml
    	}
    
    
    
    
    BezelStart()
    
    hideEmuObj := Object(emuPrimaryWindow,1)
    
    HideAppStart(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)
    
    hddgameFile := new PropertiesFile(emuPath . "\dev_hdd0\game\" . Serialname . "\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN")
    discgameFile := new PropertiesFile(emuPath . "\dev_hdd0\disc\" . Serialname . "\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN")
    
    if (hddgameFile.Exist() Or discgameFile.Exist())
    {
    	If hddgameFile.Exist() 
    		{
    			primaryExe.Run(".\dev_hdd0\game\" . Serialname . "\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN") ; hdd games
    		} else {
    			primaryExe.Run(".\dev_hdd0\disc\" . Serialname . "\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN") ; disc games	
    		}
    
    } else {
    
    	ScriptError("Game not Found. Please Check your Module Rom Settings or if your game is installed property on your emulator.")
    
    }
    
    ;wating for main emu window
    emuPrimaryWindow.Wait()
    emuPrimaryWindow.Active()
    emuPrimaryWindow.WaitActive()
    
    ; Identifiyng game Window
    WinGet gameWindowID, ID, A
    gameWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,,,gameWindowID))
    
    
    
    BezelDraw()
    HideAppEnd(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)
    FadeInExit()
    primaryExe.Process("WaitClose")
    BezelExit()
    FadeOutExit()
    ExitModule()
    
    
    CloseProcess:
    	FadeOutStart()
    	gameWindow.Close()
    
    
    Return
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <INISCHEMA>
    	<INIFILES>
    		<INIFILE name="%ModuleName%" required="false">
    			<INITYPE>Module</INITYPE>
    			<SECTIONS>
    				<SECTION name="Settings" required="false">
    					<SECTIONTYPE>Global</SECTIONTYPE>
    					<KEYS>
    						<KEY name="Fullscreen" required="false" nullable="false">
    							<KEYTYPE>Boolean</KEYTYPE>
    							<DESCRIPTION>If true emulator will run fullscreen.</DESCRIPTION>
    						</KEY>
    					</KEYS>
    				</SECTION>
    				<SECTION name="%RomName%" required="true">
    					<SECTIONTYPE>Rom</SECTIONTYPE>
    					<GROUPS>
    						<GROUP name="Serial"/>
    					</GROUPS>
    					<KEYS>
    						<KEY name="Serial" group="Serial" required="true" nullable="false">
    							<KEYTYPE>String</KEYTYPE>
    							<DESCRIPTION>Indicate the serial of your game. This will be used so module can work property.</DESCRIPTION>
    						</KEY>
    					</KEYS>
    				</SECTION>
    			</SECTIONS>
    		</INIFILE>
    	</INIFILES>
    </INISCHEMA>
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <menu>
      <game name="NPEB00036" index="" image="">
        <description>Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
      <game name="NPUB30151" index="" image="">
        <description>After Burner Climax (USA)</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
      <game name="NPEB00073" index="" image="">
        <description>Outrun Online Arcade</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00296" index="" image="">
        <description>SoulCalibur IV</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB00563" index="" image="">
        <description>Castlevania: Harmoney of Despair</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30780" index="" image="">
        <description>Hitman Two Silent Assassin</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game> 
       <game name="NPEB00913" index="" image="">
        <description>Virtua Fighter v Final Showdown</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
    </game>
       <game name="NPEB00787" index="" image="">
        <description>Sonic CD</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00932" index="" image="">
        <description>Demons Souls</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30024" index="" image="">
        <description>1942 Joint Strike</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB01289" index="" image="">
        <description>Air Conflics Pacific Carriers</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB31085" index="" image="">
        <description>Alien Breed</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30425" index="" image="">
        <description>Arcana Heart 3</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30028" index="" image="">
        <description>Assult Heroes</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30126" index="" image="">
        <description>BattleFantasia</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30051" index="" image="">
        <description>Bomberman ULTRA</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB00677" index="" image="">
        <description>CastleStorm</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30698" index="" image="">
        <description>Catherine</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB31340" index="" image="">
        <description>Chaos Code</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30242" index="" image="">
        <description>Crazy Taxi</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUA80098" index="" image="">
        <description>Everyday Shooter</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB01361" index="" image="">
        <description>Frozen Synapse Prime</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30017" index="" image="">
        <description>Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB00527" index="" image="">
        <description>Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB02436" index="" image="">
        <description>Persona 5</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB31241" index="" image="">
        <description>Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLUS31500" index="" image="">
        <description>The Awakened Fate Ultimatum</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLUS30087" index="" image="">
        <description>Oblivion IV</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30347" index="" image="">
        <description>4 Elements HD</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEA00021" index="" image="">
        <description>fLOW</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUA30029" index="" image="">
        <description>Gundemonium Recollection</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPEB01166" index="" image="">
        <description>Retro City Rampage</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLUS30565" index="" image="">
        <description>Silent Hill Downpour</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BCES00664" index="" image="">
        <description>WipEout HD Fury</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="NPUB30068" index="" image="">
        <description>Marvel Vs. Capcom 2</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00219" index="" image="">
        <description>Condemned 2 Bloodshot</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
       <game name="BLES00713" index="" image="">
        <description>Dante's Inferno</description>
        <cloneof />
        <crc />
        <manufacturer></manufacturer>
        <year></year>
        <genre></genre>
        <rating></rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
      </game>
    </menu>

    Thanks everyone can confirm this is working for me in hyperspin following this post exactly. I guess the only issue going forward will be having to rename my media to match the game serials (not a big deal because I dont have many games for ps3). Or am I missing something?
     

  19. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Senior Member mccorkled's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    381
    I would like to know as well. I have over 200 PS3 games
     

  20. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    58
    Anyone else having the emulator show after you launch a game or leave a game for that matter ? It's only happening with rpcs3.
    Last edited by oldhag270 ; 01-07-2018 at 04:55 AM.
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •