Thread: Metalzoic's MAME Mega-Bezel Pack. Bezels for 1200+ games inside!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Metalzoic's MAME Mega-Bezel Pack. Matched bezels for 700+ games 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    UPDATE:
    From Drybonz: A Golden Tee bezel generic enough to cover the spread of Golden Tee parent games. All 14 Golden Tee games now bezeled (NEW!!) & Ghosts'n Goblins USA Taito specific version.
    From Krakerman: Star Fire (NEW!!) & Star Castle (NEW!!)

Combined the existing Ghosts'n Goblins USA Taito specific bezels into their own (NEW!!) file. gngt

Total is now 1583 bezels across 783 total games!

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    UPDATED
    From Krakerman: Super Cobra, another Pepper II, Shadow Dancer, Sheriff (NEW!!), Shootout (NEW!!), Sub Roc 3D (NEW!!) and Space Harrier.
    From Griffin518: Excite Bike (NEW!!), Gain Ground (NEW!!), 1943 and Ninja Gaiden

Now 1594 bezels across 788 games. Getting close to 800 total!

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    MASSIVE UPDATE!!
    Bezels from Creator Vaughn from the MAMEWorld forums have been added at the expense of several hours of my life structuring them for this pack. Ha!
    401 different bezels covering 306 different games have been added just from him, and 179 of them are NEW!! for games we previously had no bezels for.

To many to list here, but you can see the list in his post here: http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads...new=1460394833

Also From Krakerman: Rolling Thunder!

This huge update jumps this pack all the way up to...
    A whopping 1996 different bezels spanning 967 different, individual games!

Almost to the 2k and 1k mark respectively... Holy Sh**!

MODS: I'm gonna need a bigger topic title.
    Metalzoic's MAME Mega-Bezel Pack. Bezels for 900+ games inside!

4. Collapse Details
    Re: Metalzoic's MAME Mega-Bezel Pack. Bezels for 900+ games inside! 
    MainSecondary
    UPDATED: I've crossed the 2000 bezel mark!

From Drybonz: Alien Syndrome, Black Widow, Cadash, Crazy Castles, Crazy Climber, Double Dragon, Defender, Frenzy, Gauntlet & Gauntlet 2 player, Golden Axe, Marble, Mario Bros, Missile Command, Mortal Kombat, Rampage, Robotron, Rygar, Smash TV, Stargate, Total Carnage, Zoo Keeper & and awesome new Ghopuls'n Ghosts!

From Vaughn: Nitroball (NEW!), Krazy Bowl (NEW!), ESwat (NEW!), Ninja Kid (NEW!) & Nastar Warrior (NEW!)

From Griffin518: Megaman Power Battle (NEW!)

Now 973 games with 2026 bezels!
    Last edited by Metalzoic ; 04-20-2016 at 09:49 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Guess I can retire now eh? lol Good job guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Hi guys thank you very much for the bezels are great but with the new version of RL not work for me before if it worked. we need to make further changes to the configuration ?

20160421144849.jpg

regards กก

7. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakerman View Post
    Guess I can retire now eh? lol Good job guys!

Ha! Hell no!

8. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    hahaha

9. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by chelo2014 View Post
    Hi guys thank you very much for the bezels are great but with the new version of RL not work for me before if it worked. we need to make further changes to the configuration ?

20160421144849.jpg

regards กก
    I don't know. The new RL update caused issues for me with all my PC games, Pinball Arcade, PCSX2... so maybe?
    I wasn't having any issues with MAME or the bezels in this pack at all though.

10. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    UPDATE!
    From Vaughn: Bio Attack (NEW!), Mayhem 2002 (NEW!), Armed Police Force Gallop (NEW!), Football Champ (NEW!), GI Joe (NEW!) Pang 3 (NEW!), Quarterback (NEW!), Superbike (NEW!), RBI Baseball, Combatribes (NEW!), Indoor Soccer (NEW!), Terra Force (NEW!) and Tinkle Pit (NEW!)

From Drybons: Ikari Warriors 3 (NEW!!)

From Griffin518: Megaman 2 (NEW!!), Vs Super Mario Bros, Vs Dr Mario & Vs Castlevania (NEW!!)

15 new games!
    18 new bezels

Now 2044 bezel for 988 different games!

11. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by chelo2014 View Post

20160421144849.jpg

regards กก
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    I don't know. The new RL update caused issues for me with all my PC games, Pinball Arcade, PCSX2... so maybe?
    I wasn't having any issues with MAME or the bezels in this pack at all though.
    EDIT: Actually it looks like you might not have backgrounds set to True in the Settings>bezels section.
    It could also be the update. At first bezels were fine, but then they released the fixes to the update and that broke MAME bezels for me. I went back to the earlier version of RL because there were just way to many issues with the update for me.

12. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    UPDATED:
    From Krakerman: Asterix, Attax, Astro Fighter (NEW!!) & Astro Invader (NEW!!). Plus re-uploaded his Rainbow Island bezel
    From Griffin: Updated many of his bezels in the pack that he re-visited to clean up. If you're updating just re-download everything in the pack dated 4/25
    From Vaughn: Mutant Fighter (NEW!!), Pig Out (NEW!!), Showdown (NEW!!), World Series the Season (NEW!!) & World Soccer Finals (NEW!!)

Now 995 different games with 2053 bezels

13. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I can't seem to get this working :/ Sorry for such a basic problem, but I've been trying to get them to work since last night. The best outcome I got was seeing the default bezels in RL (the old CRT TV bezel), but now I don't get anything... Any help?
    Already triple checked that I followed the steps in the first post

14. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    EDIT: Actually it looks like you might not have backgrounds set to True in the Settings>bezels section.
    It could also be the update. At first bezels were fine, but then they released the fixes to the update and that broke MAME bezels for me. I went back to the earlier version of RL because there were just way to many issues with the update for me.
    thank you very much for the update of bezels hopefully can be solved with the new version of RL

regards

15. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal3X View Post
    I can't seem to get this working :/ Sorry for such a basic problem, but I've been trying to get them to work since last night. The best outcome I got was seeing the default bezels in RL (the old CRT TV bezel), but now I don't get anything... Any help?
    Already triple checked that I followed the steps in the first post
    You saw the old CRT TV default bezels? That sounds like you mixed all of these in with what you had?

So you have all of these unzipped into their individual folders within the RocketLauncher/media/bezels/MAME folder right. And not mixed with any others (shouldn't be a problem, but just to be sure)?

In the RL bezel settings you have backgrounds=true and fullscreen bezel=false? And set to use RocketLauncher bezels (not MAME bezels)?

What does it actually show on screen when you launch a game? What happens when you switch to the next bezel?

Sent from my SM-G935V

16. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    You saw the old CRT TV default bezels? That sounds like you mixed all of these in with what you had?

So you have all of these unzipped into their individual folders within the RocketLauncher/media/bezels/MAME folder right. And not mixed with any others (shouldn't be a problem, but just to be sure)?

In the RL bezel settings you have backgrounds=true and fullscreen bezel=false? And set to use RocketLauncher bezels (not MAME bezels)?

What does it actually show on screen when you launch a game? What happens when you switch to the next bezel?

Sent from my SM-G935V
    First of all, thanks for you help Metalzoic.

I haven't unzipped them into their individual folders (I think you mean for example 'C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\MAME\3wonders' for 3 Wonders bezel files? I tried doing this, also, but still no luck.)

Yes, I saw the old CRT TV Bezels when playing any MAME Rom. I don't think I've mixed them, as I dropped every .zip from your package to 'C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\MAME' and from what I could tell, the old CRT bezels where in the '.default' folder, which I've since deleted.

Yes, exactly. Same settings in RL Bezel settings you mention.
    When I launch a game, the normal happens. It just loads directly into the rom.
    I'm using MAMEUIFX, latest version. RL also updated itself this morning, to the latest version too.
    I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but I'm double clicking on RocketLauncher.exe and then choosing MAME and, for example, 3wonders, and then clic TEST.
    Last edited by Kabal3X ; 04-25-2016 at 02:37 PM. Reason: add info

17. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal3X View Post
    First of all, thanks for you help Metalzoic.

I haven't unzipped them into their individual folders (I think you mean for example 'C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\MAME\3wonders' for 3 Wonders bezel files? I tried doing this, also, but still no luck.)

Yes, I saw the old CRT TV Bezels when playing any MAME Rom. I don't think I've mixed them, as I dropped every .zip from your package to 'C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\MAME' and from what I could tell, the old CRT bezels where in the '.default' folder, which I've since deleted.

Yes, exactly. Same settings in RL Bezel settings you mention.
    When I launch a game, the normal happens. It just loads directly into the rom.
    I'm using MAMEUIFX, latest version. RL also updated itself this morning, to the latest version too.
    I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but I'm double clicking on RocketLauncher.exe and then choosing MAME and, for example, 3wonders, and then clic TEST.
    OK sounds like you just need to unzip them then. They can't work if they are still zipped.

Unzip them and you should have 996 individual folders (including a new _Default folder). Remove your zips (or just keep them in a different place) and you should be good.

Sent from my SM-G935V

18. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    OK sounds like you just need to unzip them then. They can't work if they are still zipped.

Unzip them and you should have 996 individual folders (including a new _Default folder). Remove your zips (or just keep them in a different place) and you should be good.

Sent from my SM-G935V
    Success!
    Now I'm finally seeing them Thanks!!
    But! I think they aren't displaying properly (same issue as http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showt...ll=1#post26068).
    Already checked that Backgrounds is set to True in Settings -- Bezel

Edit: OK I think that was because I was testing on my laptop, which has a 16:10 screen, I've now connected it to a 32" 16:9 LCD and looks good, will keep testing!
    Last edited by Kabal3X ; 04-25-2016 at 03:54 PM.

19. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Yeah. The 16:10 will Bork em up

Sent from my SM-G935V

20. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    MILESTONE UPDATE
    From Vaughn: Champion Wrestler (NEW!!), Tournament Cyberball 2072 (NEW!! 3 bezels), Speed Racer (NEW!!), Strike Zone Baseball (NEW!!), Vs. Duck Hunt (NEW!!) & Shootout*
    So 5 new games and 8 new bezels for a grand total of...
    Drumroll please
    Exactly 1000 total games!!
    With 2061 total bezels!