Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Demul with DemulShooter 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I am having trouble configuring demulshooter in rocketlauncher. I have manually gotten demul shooter to work with sega model 2. But, when I try to configure it in rocket laucnher ang game loads it stops working. Also, I have noticed it is doing something different in rocket launcher then when I do it manually. When you do it manually you can see demulshooter running in the background,but when I do it in rocketlauncher it is still running in background but has a bunch of text over it. Something has to be occurring in rocketlauncher different than when I do it manually. I have set the path of demulshooter in rocketlauncher and in the module rom settings in sega model 2 I have set demulshooter to true. It just not working so I have no idea where to go from here to get it to work so it works with hyperspin and is automatic instead of me manually doing several steps.

If anyone can help me out I appreciate it. It is driving me nuts. I want to make a lightgun wheel with all arcade games in 2 player mode but this is driving me batty trying to get it to work.

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I figured out from these posts how to user functions because the built in method for demulshooter for RL is not working for me. I put the code in below in global but when I launch game it freezes when I use this code. Does anyone have any idea to fix this?

Code:
    class GlobalUserFunction extends UserFunction {

StartUserFeatures(){

Log("StartUserFeatures - Starting")

Global systemName, romName

if ( (systemName="Sega Naomi" or "Sammy Atomiswave" or "Sega Hikaru") and (romName="lupinsho" or romName="confmiss" or romName="hotd2" or romName="deathcox" or romName="mok" or romName="ninjaslt"or romName="rangrmsn" or romName="xtrmhnt2" or romName="xtrmhunt" or romName="braveff" or romName="pokasuka" or romName="claychal" or romName="sprtshot" ) )
    Run("DemulShooter.exe -target=demul07a -rom=" . romName . " -noresize ", "..\Utilities\demulshooter")

if ( (systemName="Sega Model 2") and (romName="bel" or romName="gunblade" or romName="hotd" or romName="rchase2" or romName="vcop" or romName="vcop2"or romName="zerogun") )
    Run("DemulShooter.exe -target=model2 -rom=" . romName . " -noresize iwidescreen -v ", "..\Utilities\demulshooter")

Log("StartUserFeatures - Ending")
    }

}

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    https://youtu.be/uO8CyQy7gVA

https://youtu.be/elEijIMwWcs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary