1. Collapse Details
    Problem with nes savestate - test with Retroarch, Mednafen 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello Guys,
    i'm new in hyperpause world and i realy need your help.
    I trying to use savestate with Nes system with no result.

My first try is with the retroarch emulator, I have enabled hyperpause and have not changed to the other options (all by default)
    When I make a savestate, the game leaves Hyperpause, when I go to load savestate, I see my screenshot, but when I start the savestate, it does not work and retroarch informs me that it does not load the Savestate (which does not seem to exist at all).

My second test was with the mednafen emulator, my alt + Enter was configured but I get the same problem.

Please help me i'm lost

Thanks you and sorry for my english

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Problem with nes savestate - test with Retroarch, Mednafen 
    MainSecondary
    For Mednafen add...

Code:
    Pause_Save_State_Keys={1 down}{1 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{2 down}{2 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{3 down}{3 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}
    Pause_Load_State_Keys={1 down}{1 up}{F7 down}{75 up}|{2 down}{2 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{3 down}{3 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}
    to your emulators.ini

for Rocketlauncher add...

Code:
    Pause_Save_State_Keys={F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F2 down}{F2 up}|{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}{F2 down}{F2 up}|{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}{F2 down}{F2 up}
    Pause_Load_State_Keys={F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F6 down}{F6 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}{F4 down}{F4 up}
    This will give you 3 save/load states under each emulator.

emulators.ini is located under ...RocketLauncher\Settings\System Name\Emulators.ini

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Problem with nes savestate - test with Retroarch, Mednafen 
    MainSecondary
    hi bro thank you for your help.
    I have add you code in my RocketLauncher\Settings\System Name\Emulators.ini and that not working
    but is working great in the global emulator.ini

Do you know why?