1. Collapse Details
    Wii u set up path limit 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello

Setting up wii u requires that there is a path to each loadliine folder to each code folder. It seems that in rl ui it only allows 19 paths and the 20th path gives an invalid path with a red exclamation mark. This the the rom path under the emulation folder. I tried entering more paths in the emulator ini file which seemed to work but when I went back into rlui, I found that all the extra paths got deleted in the ini and only the first 19 show in rlui, the 20th is an invalid path which it's not and no other paths can be added successfully. If you try and add a 20th you will see that it's green but if you click a new system and go back to it you will find that the 20th path has failed again.

Can this be fixed? ThankU!!

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Wii u set up path limit 
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja2bseen View Post
    Hello

Setting up wii u requires that there is a path to each loadliine folder to each code folder. It seems that in rl ui it only allows 19 paths and the 20th path gives an invalid path with a red exclamation mark. This the the rom path under the emulation folder. I tried entering more paths in the emulator ini file which seemed to work but when I went back into rlui, I found that all the extra paths got deleted in the ini and only the first 19 show in rlui, the 20th is an invalid path which it's not and no other paths can be added successfully. If you try and add a 20th you will see that it's green but if you click a new system and go back to it you will find that the 20th path has failed again.

Can this be fixed? ThankU!!
    Don't understand why this is needed. I have WiiU working fine with loadline games. What error are you getting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Collapse Details
    Wii u set up path limit 
    MainSecondary
    I'm trying to get the audit working. So in rlui I am setting up the paths for each game into each code folder. Also renaming each rpt file to match the game name. 19 games can be set up but not more

The error is the ui displays an X next to the 20th rom path
    Last edited by Ninja2bseen ; 03-06-2017 at 03:03 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer

MainSecondary
    That's a limitation on the ini file parser, I could make it read more lines, but it would have a performance impact on the whole application making loading ini files much slower.

From what I get you intended to enter 1 rom path for each game is that it? Then definitely won't be supported since it would mean the parser would need to support over a hundred of unique rom paths this would make things crawl just for the sake of a green audit for a single system when using a very specific dump format, I'm afraid you'll have to live without auditing for that system in that case.
    You should actually rethink about doing that, now every time a game is renamed in the database you'll have a bunch more stuff to rename besides artwork. Not a good idea.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I'm trying to get the audit working. So in rlui I am setting up the paths for each game into each code folder. Also renaming each rpt file to match the game name. 19 games can be set up but not more

The error is the ui displays an X next to the 20th rom path
    Having the audit work is nice, but it's a small enough system to manage without it. Plus, renaming the game files really isn't a good idea.

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    What I did was zip them all and make sure they are named properly. You'll get all green on your audit then. It will take a while for some games to load though. But if you want faster loads, after you have all green for your audit, unzip all the games to their own folders. Then you know they are all named properly.

7. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer

MainSecondary
    For loadiine dumps auditing serves no purpose anyway (besides OCD) because each game consists of multiple files, you can delete a bunch of files for a certain game and audit would still give you green, but the game will fail to load if you try running it.

8. Collapse Details
    Wii u set up path limit 
    MainSecondary
    So the options are the following?

7zip them, rename the rxp files and the audit will work with one path

Leave them unzipped, rename rpt filed and audit works but only 19 of them.

Rename the rpt files and have one path without auditing

The wii u database is small, if you were to double the path size to say 50, would it screw things up?

9. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    So the options are the following?

7zip them, rename the rxp files and the audit will work with one path

Leave them unzipped, rename rpt filed and audit works but only 19 of them.

Rename the rpt files and have one path without auditing

The wii u database is small, if you were to double the path size to say 50, would it screw things up?
    If you zip there's no need to rename to rxp file.

10. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I used another way. All the files in the folder with the rpx have to copy over to the root WiiU game folder. Then you have to rename the rpx file to game name from the database. So you have WiiU/super Mario 3D world (USA)/super Mario 3D world (USA).rpx

That works perfekt. I did it with all loadliines in my system. No problem with audits and starting those games

11. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKant View Post
    I used another way. All the files in the folder with the rpx have to copy over to the root WiiU game folder. Then you have to rename the rpx file to game name from the database. So you have WiiU/super Mario 3D world (USA)/super Mario 3D world (USA).rpx

That works perfekt. I did it with all loadliines in my system. No problem with audits and starting those games
    this works perfectly to load the games, but unfortunately the games crash immediately after loading cached shaders, any ideas?
    Last edited by jimbojambo ; 05-09-2019 at 07:50 AM.