Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Ok everyone! Let's hear your Opinions on Rec Room Masters! The Good The Bad and Ugly

1. Collapse Details
    Ok everyone! Let's hear your Opinions on Rec Room Masters! The Good The Bad and Ugly 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Question
    Ok everyone I am searching to buy a game Cabinet and Rec Room Masters is at the top of my list. I don't want a Cabinet that I gotta restore and I don't have woodworking skills. So you might say, Rec Room Masters is a no brainer. But I want to hear you impressions and thoughts All Good and All Bad.

Many thanks!

P.S. I love these little things!

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Ok everyone! Let's hear your Opinions on Rec Room Masters! The Good The Bad and Ugly 
    MainSecondary
    I bought a cabinet from these guys a couple of years ago, designed my on side art etc, I have to say it was pretty great, easy to put together, think of it as a high end IKEA arcade cabinet, I was really happy with it, unfortunately I just moved across country and so had to sell it.
    If I remember rightly, the guy Wayne at recroommasters was really helpful on both email and phone

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Ok everyone! Let's hear your Opinions on Rec Room Masters! The Good The Bad and Ugly 
    MainSecondary
    I had the same experience as strawdog. Wayne is the best if you have questions.