Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Teknoparrot help launching games 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Test these latest ones with a couple games and the ini is missing the demulshootertarget=

Which you need defined so demulshooter works properly.

Tested hotd4 and lgj and added demulshootertarget=lindbergh to get it to work

Thanks for your efforts

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by dougan78 View Post
    Test these latest ones with a couple games and the ini is missing the demulshootertarget=

Which you need defined so demulshooter works properly.

Tested hotd4 and lgj and added demulshootertarget=lindbergh to get it to work

Thanks for your efforts

Hi Dougan, the module defines the DemulShooterTarget at system level, not game level for centralisation. And is picked up by the following in the INI
    Assuming your systems are named the same as mine

Code:
    [Sega RingWide]
    DemulShooterTarget=ringwide
    [Sega RingEdge]
    DemulShooterTarget=ringwide
    [Sega Lindbergh]
    DemulShooterTarget=lindbergh

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I needed game level for how I organized those with my retrofe setup I guess. So thank you for that clarification. That makes sense.

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Just knocked up a new version of the TeknoParrot module that supports rotation per game, only tested with GigaWing Generations currently. Hardcoded to 90 degrees - but as I find any games that require alternative angles will update.

Ini also has further games added but still currently short of approx 60 of the 160 Game Profiles (including dev only profiles).
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Hi adamgp, appreciate what youíve done here. Iím just having the same issue dougan78 is above. You make it sound like the module should load the right target automatically but that doesnít seem to be the case for me. If I leave demulshootertarget blank in RL, nothing works. If I put lindbergh there hotd4, letís go jungle & Rambo work fine, but nothing else. If I use ringwide transformers works but nothing else. I have to put seganu there for luigis mansion to work. (I added this to the ini) And letís go island doesnít seem to work no matter what I put in the box but thatís probably (hopefully) a separate issue.

Thereís also the problem where demulshooterx64.exe is pretty much meant to be used for luigis mansion. It works fine for the other teknoparrot games on my machine but using it with demul & model 2 seem to be a no-go.

Sorry to be a bother.

Edit: Donít mind me I figured it out. Adding demulshootertarget lines to each game in the Ini worked.
    Last edited by Jaydeekay ; Today at 02:15 PM.