Thread: C64 Forever 7

Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Amiga & C64 Forever 7 module! 
    MainSecondary
    So I was looking at a module I wrote for this back in 2014 and updated it to work with the latest version of C64 Forever 7 however I think a better way to do this and have a question on how to go about it.

With RP9 files you can just double click and run them like executable files or batch files. The reason I ask is because currently I have it launch the C64Forever.exe and then the game however when I have it close I use the Close Process but the problem is when the next time you launch C64Forever is will prompt you with you did not shutdown correctly from fullscreen but I got around that by sending the enter key which is ugly way to go about it thou it works but I am looking for a seamless launch so it will launch the title and exit when you hit the esc key.

So to do it that way would I need to set up a virtual emulator for this in RLUI?

I know many may just say use WinVice which C64Forever does but I like how C64Forever works and Amiga Forever so any input would be great I will post my module but it is very old and does not use the newer format but and input would be nice to see if we can get a module up and running for this.

Thanks

Code:
    MEmu := "C64 Forever 7"
    MEmuV := "v1.0.0"
    MURL := 
    MAuthor := ["Krakerman"]
    MVersion := "1.0"
    MCRC := 
    iCRC := 
    MID := 
    MSystem := ["Commodore 64"]

StartModule()
    BezelGUI()
    FadeInStart()
    7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, 7zExtractPath)

BezelStart()
    HideEmuStart()
    Run(executable . " """ . romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """", emuPath)

Sleep 1000
    Send {Enter}

WinWait .romName
    WinWaitActive .romName
    BezelDraw()
    HideEmuEnd()
    FadeInExit()
    Process("WaitClose", executable)
    7zCleanUp()
    BezelExit()
    FadeOutExit()
    ExitModule()

CloseProcess:
    FadeOutStart()
    Process, Close,x64.exe
    WinClose("C64 Forever Plus Edition")
    Return
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-15-2017 at 09:16 PM.