Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: C64 Forever 7 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    @brolly I found out the name of the window I need to close is the name of the game minus ().
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-11-2017 at 01:05 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I have a question. How would I go about getting the name of the game that I run from the database minus the (). Example:

19 Part One - Boot Camp (USA)

I want to get the name 19 Part One - Boot Camp without what's inside the brackets (USA) that way I can use that to close the window that Brolly been asking about. Because each window is the name of the game that needs to be closed

3. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer

MainSecondary
    Are you sure about that? I find that a bit strange that's it's stripping the parenthesis out like that, are you sure the name isn't being read from somewhere else like an internal database or the index file from the RP9 file.
    Stripping out the parenthesis would be simple, but we already have a variable with that name in RL I think. Bleasby do you know what's the name? I believe you use it for the Game info stuff.

A better way to deal with that is to find the class name of the window and use that instead of using the title, you can use Au3info.exe to find this out.

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    yes i checked it using AU_Spy.

What C64 Forever does is using the Title Name from within the RP9 format to name the window that is playing the game.

So for shits and grins I tried changing the title name to include (USA) it displays the Title of the window to - USA instead of (USA). Yes that is Dash USA it will ignore the parentheses.
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-11-2017 at 03:18 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    This is really great. If bezels work, I will buy C64 forever to use this with Rocketlauncher. Then, I will buy AmigaForever if you release that module as well. This is perfect!

I hope you can make it work with bezels. Really appreciated. I will send you a donation for this. Great thanks!

Yeah, I tested it. Bezels do not work for me
    Last edited by wirtual82 ; 11-11-2017 at 10:03 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    i'm not all that familiar with AHK and ISD files, but i understand that the file you shared is an AHK file. Do we also require an associated ISD file to work with it?

7. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by sgeist28 View Post
    i'm not all that familiar with AHK and ISD files, but i understand that the file you shared is an AHK file. Do we also require an associated ISD file to work with it?
    No will work just fine. ISD only are used to give you options within RLUI to edit the emulator settings but for now will work just fine. You can use C64/Amiga Forever interface to edit your games. Once I figure out how where it stores it's settings I will work on an ISD file but for now will work just fine.
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-11-2017 at 11:14 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Well when you I use window mode the problem is C64Forever only allows up to 1X-4X and you can't manually stretch that window. So would work with bezel however the problem for me is the screen is still to small.

9. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I found where C64Forever and Amiga Forever saves it's settings. Looks like it's in the Registry. Now just need to figure out how to be able to edit the registry settings from within RLUI (ISD) file.
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-11-2017 at 11:44 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Small revision update to the module. Removed the if statement per agent47 help.

Code:
    MEmu := "C64 Forever 7"
    MEmuV := "7.2.1.0 Beta"
    MURL := ["https://www.c64forever.com/"]
    MAuthor := ["Krakerman"]
    MVersion := "1.0.1"
    MCRC := 
    iCRC := 
    MID := 

MSystem := ["Commodore 64","Commodore 128","Commodore 16 & Plus4","Commodore VIC-20"]
    mType := Object("Commodore 64","C64","Commodore 128","C128","Commodore 16 & Plus4","PLUS4","Commodore VIC-20","VIC20") 
    ident := mType[systemName]	

StartModule()
    BezelGUI()
    FadeInStart()
    BezelStart()
    HideEmuStart()

Run(executable . " """ . romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """", emuPath)

WinWait .romName
    WinWaitActive .romName
    BezelDraw()
    HideEmuEnd()
    FadeInExit()
    Process("WaitClose", executable)
    BezelExit()
    FadeOutExit()
    ExitModule()

CloseProcess:
    FadeOutStart()
    WinClose("VICE: " . ident . " emulator")
    KeyUtils.Send("!{F4}")
    Return

11. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Ok guys figured out how to edit registry settings so gonna tackle that soon.

12. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Got the registry settings working now found out what I was doing wrong and corrected it!!!

Now I can get working on more advanced features for this module.
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-11-2017 at 03:35 PM.

13. Collapse Details
    C64 Forever 7 
    MainSecondary
    Just an update so I implemented a bunch of settings for audio, video and hardware settings to the module. I created separate tabs for each category to keep it organized. Everything is running perfect!! Still have a few more things to implement before the next release.

Next release will include the new ISD and settings file with the module.
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-12-2017 at 12:18 PM.

14. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Give this new version a try! Keep in mind still don't have bezels working correctly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    You said you liked commodore 64 before, amazing work!!! Thanks for sharing! Long live c64! Will be checking this out for sure! Cheers!

16. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Just started working on the Amiga Forever 7 module tonight. This one is going to take a little more time but will be worth it as it has more features and options to include.

17. Collapse Details
    C64 Forever 7 
    MainSecondary
    Good News Amiga Forever 7 is running perfectly thru RL!!!

Still working on adding some of the settings for the module but wanted to let you guys know itís working but same issue with the bezels right now.

I will tackle that issue once I get the Amiga Forever module released but as stands will run full screen or windowed just fine.

Something a few years back when I started working on these modules I was unable to do so I am very happy about that.

I did notice if you set the display scaling to Integer that will leave a black box around the c64 screen and you can basically create a bezel around that as a work around for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-13-2017 at 11:34 PM.

18. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer

MainSecondary
    What's exactly the problem with bezels? If you can't resize the window manually you must use bezels in FixedResMode which sucks, but it's the only way to go. If that is really the case it's silly that they base this on other (free) emulators and remove such basic features like this one.
    Another alternative would be to see if you can get it to run with DxWnd in a resizable window, if so then proper bezel support might be possible to add to the module.

19. Collapse Details
    C64 Forever 7 
    MainSecondary
    Soon as I finish the Amiga module I will work on the bezels for both the C64 and Amiga module but that not to say it canít be done I just have to look at other modules see how bezels work. So give me some time.

I really want to get this out so everyone can at least use both programs with RL before Thanksgiving. I prefer full screen for displaying my computer systems myself but I am determined to get bezels working!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Krakerman ; 11-14-2017 at 10:57 AM.

20. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Ok guys here is the Amiga Forever 7 module!

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files