Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Redream "Sega Dreamcast Emulator" 

MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hey Krakerman, is the last module you posted on 1/6 still the best one to use?

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I believe so sorry I am no longer using RocketLauncher as I switched over to LaunchBox for my FE and no longer need RL so I stopped working on all my modules that I was coding. So I can't verify if it does but give it a try and see if it works I'm sure it does.

Good luck!

3. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakerman View Post
    I believe so sorry I am no longer using RocketLauncher as I switched over to LaunchBox for my FE and no longer need RL so I stopped working on all my modules that I was coding. So I can't verify if it does but give it a try and see if it works I'm sure it does.

Good luck!
    Sad news

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakerman View Post

Good luck!
    I'm using Lunchbox as well and quickly found out that it lacks customization and fine tuning, especially when it comes to individual games and individual controller profiles. It also lacks bezel support and their Pause menu is no where close to Rocketlauncher. It didn't take me long to have lunchbox run my games through rocketlauncher again. For example, there are systems that have games running in 4:3 and other in 16:9. Easy to set that in Rocketlauncher and add proper bezels for 4:3 only. Can't be done with lunchbox.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    You forgot to mention that it takes an eternity to boot up