Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: How i fix this?? 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Alright well I deleted RocketLauncher and started again. The script still picks up the copy of dolphin located in C:. There must be a file or something somewhere that is telling HL to use this version but for the life of me I can't find it, even the logs say it's using the latest version when it clearly isn't. I know for a fact it's the wrong version because the version number is in the title bar. Where is Djvj these days? I haven't seen a recent post from him in the forums.

2. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the log says it's launching that executable, that's what is being launched.

The only possible scenarios that would explain what you're describing are:

- You have multiple RL installs and you're looking at the log from a different install
    - You have HS using a different RL install or using HL/launching the executable from HS itself and not using RL at all
    - (This one is really wacky) You're using a PreLaunch or PostLaunch user function that's switching the emu executables, closing the O: emulator and starting the C: emulator, or some other nonsensical script

So I would look at your HS log to make sure it's actually using the correct RL install and make sure you're looking at the correct RL log. Otherwise, I just don't see how what you're describing would be possible at all.

Regarding djvj's lack of activity, http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showt...3905#post43905

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by agent47 View Post
    That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the log says it's launching that executable, that's what is being launched.
    I know, I know! I am as perplexed as you. I mean I can rename the directory and then it uses the actual executable it is supposed to as configured in RL but yeah it 's a weird one. I could make a little video of it happening just to show I'm not crazy, if you would like to see it. Thankfully however, after renaming the directory and with the new version of RL, the progress bar is finally going the right way again and my fade in and out works perfectly.