Thread: Pause menu bar has disappeared

1. Collapse Details
    Pause menu bar has disappeared 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I was tinkering with my pause menu and looking to see if my manuals were showing up tonight. Moving the main menu bar up a bit, so I could see more of the save game slots available. Ok so a few hours go by, and I decide to bring my main menu bar setting back to default and start over. Click reset to default, then yes to confirm, start it back up and voila! there is no more menu text for anything! Huh? Tried changing a bunch of the placement options to see if I could get it back on screen but nope. Also, now anything that is selected like the music volume and manuals, all flicker and disappear after seeing them for a split second. Does anyone have a good ini file i can load into it to maybe actually reset it?

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Pause menu bar has disappeared 
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by damageinc86 View Post
    I was tinkering with my pause menu and looking to see if my manuals were showing up tonight. Moving the main menu bar up a bit, so I could see more of the save game slots available. Ok so a few hours go by, and I decide to bring my main menu bar setting back to default and start over. Click reset to default, then yes to confirm, start it back up and voila! there is no more menu text for anything! Huh? Tried changing a bunch of the placement options to see if I could get it back on screen but nope. Also, now anything that is selected like the music volume and manuals, all flicker and disappear after seeing them for a split second. Does anyone have a good ini file i can load into it to maybe actually reset it?
    Can't help with your question sry. But. How do you find the save game options. I've never been able to get this to work in mame...you had any luck??

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Pause menu bar has disappeared 
    MainSecondary
    I fixed it by just updating rocketlauncher entirely, oh well. That was a weird thing. But anyways, PM me for the save state stuff for pause.