Thread: Fustrated to the max, cant install

1. Collapse Details
    Fustrated to the max, cant install 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    OK, I am trying to install rl and when I follow the wiki install I get a box that says

WinZip was unable to wipe a file
    Winzip could not wipe the file or folder
    'RocketLauncherUI.exe' as requested because it appears to have been already deleted. The file may
    therefore be subjected to recovery.

If I could get my hands on a time machine, I would kick my younger selfs ass for not taking basic computer programming/classes.

I appreciate the basic to you but out of my mind help, thanks

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Fustrated to the max, cant install 
    MainSecondary
    dude Dont Break your beard use the Vid tutorials that are there as Resource:
    This series got a lot a stuff to get you started.
    Just please start From the Begining i could only remember Video 2 start from the welcome or first one.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    appreciate the reply but that is trying to run the program, hyperspin. i cant get rocket launcher to install on my computer. i launch the file and get the winzip reply. when i type my problem on a search i am directed to the winzip site and it states i have a virus. i do not. i have unzipped many files without problems.

i have launch box and big box running just fine.

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Need me to reupload the current one? or maybe a copy of mines it its stalled just fine. Im running Hyperspin and Launched so far i have Psx and Dreamcast working so far working on other consoles. if you rather talk i can send you a link to my discord. i rather use that than type here all day

@@@@@@@@@@
    Sorry for the late reply im writing and moding some Modules and such. Trying get big as they say.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

5. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    The installation archive is fine, it's probably an issue with WinZip. Install 7zip and use that to open it.

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Thanks guys. Been busy myself. I just tried this on my win 10 pc and same problems plus the rldll.start error. Once again, following the wiki troubleshooting, I tried to download VC++ packs and cannot download 2008. When I try to do 2010, I get an error message IA64 error. Downloaded 7zip and that had no effect. Oye, it shouldnt be this hard. You guys should have the actual downloads here on this forum, if not for MS copy right problems. Ill mess with this later, abandoning for now, I dont have the time to spend hours/days getting this to work. Big box works fine. Hell, I cant get help nor to run mameui64. Put an F-16 in front of me or a human body and I can work magic but computer programs....

7. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    You need to make exceptions in your antivirus software. I think most of the hyperspin/rocketlauncher .exe's were all quarantined and deleted immediately on install for me, and that was just with windows defender.

8. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    I've never heard of that happening with RL. Hyperspin, yes.