Thread: add all consoles and computer systems in the future

1. Collapse Details
    add all consoles and computer systems in the future 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Can you add all consoles and computer systems in the future for hyperspin and launchbox please? Thanks!

2. Collapse Details
    Re: add all consoles and computer systems in the future 
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    You're gonna need to be more specific with what you mean. I have no idea what you're asking.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    The person who asked this question is very Special Needs and doesn't know how to ask without coming across as Spamming. I think what she is trying to ask is....is there any way to add other systems such as Xbox and PlayStation Systems? Again...I apologize...she knows what she wants, just doesn't know how to ask. Thank you...
    Her Mother

4. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    No need to apologize. If she has other systems setup and doesn't have issues with comprehending and following instructions she should be fine (ie, she just has a problem vocalizing things so others understand her).

Yes, it is possible to run systems like the original XBox, PlayStation 3, etc. I know the LaunchBox database includes some systems like XBox One and PlayStation 4 which do not have working emulators so those can not be used in RocketLauncher or used at all.

XBox, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Switch, etc. emulators are very demanding in terms of hardware requirements so they require a higher-end CPU, GPU, and at least 8GB of RAM and even then not too many games are perfectly playable.

Modules (the files that allow RocketLauncher to properly run those emulators) for those systems can be found in the forum if she already has those systems working on her PC. Getting those games to work often requires tweaking a bunch of emulator options on a per game basis so they're often much more difficult to run than an older system like Super Nintendo or the original PlayStation.

If any part of my response is unclear or needs more clarification let me know and I'll try to clear it up.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Buongiorno io avrei un problema con il mio hyperspin, funziona quasi tutto bene il problema è che da ieri non so cosa ho toccato e adesso non riesco a avviare più mame, nella weel e presente anche con le grafiche poi al momento di avviarlo diventa tutto lo schermo nero e si punta, qualcuno può aiutarmi?