1. Collapse Details
    Rocketlauncher Problems in Launchbox 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hey guys,
    i'm totally a noob - just want to use Launchbox with the Rocket Launcher.
    Got a nice setup from Colpipes and everything is looking fine - at the first look.
    But when im starting the Game itself it comes to problems.

I think its hard to explain - so i just show you what i mean.

For Example Dolphin - if im launching Dolphin it isnt loading (it's starting in the background - where it plays the Game - Launchbox doesnt switch to the Emulator. It isnt recognizing my Controller, too.
    If im using Dolphin Standalone it works like a charm and the controller is working. Just inside Launchbox / with Rocketlauncher it isnt working.

Another example and problem? CEMU - showed in this Video. The Error Message is : There was an error waiting for the window "Cemu ahk_class ... "
    After this message the Emulator starts in the Background and the Games are playable.
    I don't get it.

56744711_2393401497371986_5488657652382695424_n.jpg

Can you help me out?
    Last edited by DarkRiverCoke ; 04-05-2019 at 02:14 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Rocketlauncher Problems in Launchbox 
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    You should seek help from colpipes. It could be something on the RL side or LB side of things or a combo of both. Generally speaking frontends don't provide support for any of these preconfigured setups and most aren't done very well.

It's also more difficult for people to help since you just downloaded it and aren't familiar with the basics of any of the software.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Hi, Firstly Colpipes 78 is a Legend and his stuff is Awesome.

For my setup I am running directly through LB for everything except Taito Type X using ALL GAMELOADER RH.

So in my experience with the Taito games running through RL, I think the below error is an xml thing, where if I boot the game a second time it works.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRiverCoke View Post
    Hey guys,
    The Error Message is : There was an error waiting for the window "Cemu ahk_class ... "
    As far as getting RL to run CEMU make sure you run all your emulators as "ADMINISTRATOR" in "SETTINGS"

Possibly try running Your cemu through LB directly to see if that solved the issue

cheers B

4. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by bman83 View Post
    Hi, Firstly Colpipes 78 is a Legend
    Hardly.

I think the below error is an xml thing, where if I boot the game a second time it works.
    That error message could mean any number of things, none of which should relate to any xml issues (whichever xml you're referring to.

As far as getting RL to run CEMU make sure you run all your emulators as "ADMINISTRATOR" in "SETTINGS"
    No, you should not run ANY emulators (or software) as admin unless it's absolutely required. Which it's not for Cemu.

Like I said before, if people have issues with preconfigured drives or builds they should go to them for support. If they're posting builds for cash, patreons, donations, YouTube views or subs, or whatever other reason they should support their package.

Topic locked.