1. Collapse Details
    Demul controls keep getting wiped 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi!

Recently added DEMUL to my setup so I can play atomiswave/Naomi, however I'm running into a bit of a problem.

I can setup my Xbox 1 Bluetooth controls in demul and they work fine. I can close the emulator, and they are still loaded in ready to go again. Whenever I try and launch through rocket launcher, my controls don't work and if I go back into demul the control settings have been wiped.

I have set use_global in my system settings for my atomiswave and have not set up an xpadder profile. My settings (as far a I can tell) mirror how I have mame and retro arch configured (IE let the emulator decide on the controls) but every time I try launching through RL the same thing happens.

Might be a total noob mistake, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Demul controls keep getting wiped 
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    You need to fill out the keys in the module settings or set them in demul and paste them from the pad ini to the module ini. RL sets the keys when you boot a game from what is 8n the module settings to make per game controls possible.

Pretty sure its mentioned in the module notes also.

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Demul controls keep getting wiped 
    MainSecondary
    Thanks so much. I've set the controls in the atomiswave module and now it's working fine!

Bit confused as to why RL let's MAME and retro arch use native controls, but at least it's sorted now.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction