1. Collapse Details
    Yuzu exit key issues.... 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi,

I am pulling my hair out with this one.... I am trying to exit Yuzu but am havig some issues...

Basically i need to be able to make yuzu first exit fullscreen and then close down. At the moment pressing esc (which is the global exit key) brings up the fade screen but that just sits there. This is because yuzu is still full screen behind it.
    I have changed my hotkeys in yuzu to make sure that esc is set to exit the emulator, also have set Ctrl+A to exit fullscreen.

How do i make RL perform the button presses needed firstly to exit fullscreen and then close the emu??

Any help will be greatly appreciated

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Yuzu exit key issues.... 
    MainSecondary
    I don’t see the need for this. The module closes yuzu fine, including when using full screen.

Do you have the exit key set in RLUI? I wouldn’t use escape for this. This is because many emulators use escape as their quit key and that kills the fade out effect provided by RL. Use a key combination not used for much else. I use ctrl + e, for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by tonesmalone View Post
    I don’t see the need for this. The module closes yuzu fine, including when using full screen.

Do you have the exit key set in RLUI? I wouldn’t use escape for this. This is because many emulators use escape as their quit key and that kills the fade out effect provided by RL. Use a key combination not used for much else. I use ctrl + e, for example.

I have done as you suggested and changed my yuzu exit key to ctrl+e, no difference. The fade screen comes up and never fades out because of yuzu running fullscreen behind it. I have to manually close RL and then press esc to take yuzu out of fullscreen and then press ctrl+q to close yuzu.

Can you upload the module you are using and also let me know which version of yuzu you are using? Im on the latest canary build, maybe they have changed something that stopping the module from working properly???

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Check the yuzu thread for the module.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by tonesmalone View Post
    Check the yuzu thread for the module.

If this is the thread you mean http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showt...4135#post44135
    Then i already have the module from there... Ive tried all the versions from that thread and none of them make any difference.