1. Collapse Details
    joytokey problem exit emulator 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello ,

Don't understand why my controllers don't work anymore when exit an emulator .
    When starting hyperspin it works , Its like rocketlauncher is ignoring joytokey .
    I must say everything was working before with 2 xbox 360 controllers , now i bought 2 xbox one controllers and the problem started .

Also when i exit hyperspin , joytokey is still running and i can move my controllers . exe file is correct pointed out .

I am missing something here ?

thx

2. Collapse Details
    Re: joytokey problem exit emulator 
    MainSecondary
    Ok , this problem is solved .
    But i have another big problem. And this is also one of the reasons i am now messing with all my controlls .

I start hyperspin , start a game , exit it . I exit hyperspin . Joytokey is still running with only my hyperspin profile . Then i can navigate in windows with my controller . Because of this it give alot of problems in pc games .
    Why i can navigate in windows with my controller when joy to key open ?? this i don't understand .

Can somebody help . Its like to controls i config for hyperspin also work in windows ?

3. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    You need to have HS kill joytokey upon exit. Like you said, the HS profile is still loaded so any bindings you have set will continue to work.

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by agent47 View Post
    You need to have HS kill joytokey upon exit. Like you said, the HS profile is still loaded so any bindings you have set will continue to work.
    Ok thx , solved .

Created bat exit file for joytokey and load it up in hyperhq .

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    yet another problem . Never stops pffff

I have mayflash dolphin , 2 xbox one controllers and my G25 logitech wheel connected to my pc .

Problems in pc games like assasins creed odyssey or fifa 19 . When i start those games , my logitech wheel is seen as prior . So in menu cursor is moving by itself .
    Thats because of my wheel . When i dissconnect it . everthing works fine .

how can i solve this problem ? I see in rocketlauncher you can setup the order for using the controllers . But i don't seem to work ?
    Anyone has a solution for this ?

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by defre1976 View Post
    yet another problem . Never stops pffff

I have mayflash dolphin , 2 xbox one controllers and my G25 logitech wheel connected to my pc .

Problems in pc games like assasins creed odyssey or fifa 19 . When i start those games , my logitech wheel is seen as prior . So in menu cursor is moving by itself .
    Thats because of my wheel . When i dissconnect it . everthing works fine .

how can i solve this problem ? I see in rocketlauncher you can setup the order for using the controllers . But i don't seem to work ?
    Anyone has a solution for this ?
    Ok problem solved after alot of searching , tried Tur-game controller . But no luck .

I know the cause of it is the right pedal on the G25 steering wheel .
    The only thing i did to solve the problem is to create a logitech profiler profile for assasins Creed and fifa 19 . And assign the accelaration pedal to something else . And problem solved .