Thread: Neo Geo Black Screen

1. Collapse Details
    Neo Geo Black Screen 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    When i launch a game using the Winkawaks emu, this black screen always appears, and i have to close rocketlauncher to play the game
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Neo Geo Black Screen 
    MainSecondary
    Turn off fade for that system.

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Neo Geo Black Screen 
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    When posting about something not working you always need to post a troubleshooting log. There's zero information necessary to diagnose and fix issues without one.

That being said, unless you have a specific reason for using WinKawaks you should use a different emulator. MAME runs everything WK does and if you can't run MAME due to using an old or underpowered PC FBNeo is a better choice than WK also.

I checked my edited WK module and I don't have any fade issues but fullscreen doesn't work. I've quickly tried various methods of forcing it and none of them work correctly. From what I can tell you can't start in fullscreen and using the fullscreen hotkey in the emulator directly crashes it. I'll revisit it eventually to try and iron it out but there's not much reason to still be using WK when better emulators exist that don't have the shortcomings WK does IMO.
    Last edited by agent47 ; 01-15-2020 at 02:18 PM.