Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Xpadder loads but doesn't work until i bring it to front and click on xpadder app.

1. Collapse Details
    Xpadder loads but doesn't work until i bring it to front and click on xpadder app. 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi! I set it up a clean RocketLauncher installation with xpadder, and profiles seems to load after starting a game, but keys doesn't work. I have to press windows key to see taskbar, open xpadder window and click on it to make it work. Then i go to emulator again and it works.

Is there any solution for that? It seems xpadder loads but don't work without windows focus.

Thanks in advance!

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Xpadder loads but doesn't work until i bring it to front and click on xpadder app. 
    MainSecondary
    I realized Xbox One Wireless controllers don't work when i try to use two of them. If i use just one, it works. Not sure about the reason and don't know a solution yet.

I tested my Xbox 360 Wireless and i can use two controllers without any problem with xpadder.

If someone has any idea of the reason why it happens, let me know.

Note: I updated Xbox one controllers to latest version and don't work either.

Thanks in advance!

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Xpadder loads but doesn't work until i bring it to front and click on xpadder app. 
    MainSecondary
    I dealt with this for over two years...

The solution is to ditch Xpadder and use Joy2key.