Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: How to force quit all Rockerlauncher processes?

1. Collapse Details
    How to force quit all Rockerlauncher processes? 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Sometimes when a module fails to launch, Rocketlauncher enters a state where it can't launch anything else. If I try and launch a different game (even on another emulator), I'll get multiple instances of Rocketlauncher running simultaneously, but none of them actually do anything. Force quitting Rocketlauncher from the task manager doesn't work, nor does restarting Rocketlauncher UI. I either have to log out of Windows or restart my computer entirely.

So my question is... what other Rocketlauncher processes or services do I have to kill in the Task Manager (ctrl-alt-del) to restore functionality?

Thanks in advance!

2. Collapse Details
    Re: How to force quit all Rockerlauncher processes? 
    MainSecondary
    You should be able to just hit the "STOP" sign in RLUI:

rl running.PNG

3. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    RL won't run if RL or the emulator you're trying to launch is already running so I don't know how you would have multiple instances of RL running.

If for some reason you're still using HyperLaunch instead, that was a known bug where HL wouldn't close properly and thus you couldn't launch a game until manually killing it.

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    If there are multiple rl icons in lower right they are most likely abandoned... like if you try to hover your mouse over them they will disappear. Meaning it is not an indication that rl is running. Just look at the stop button to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Thanks for the suggestions! I really appreciate it.

- The "stop" button kills the icon in the tray, but it doesn't kill whatever process is still gumming up the works.

- I *do* use HyperLaunch to interface with Kodi, but it's not currently running. How would that process show up in the Task Manager?

I'm running a backup right now, so I can't log out or restart. But this happens all the time. Are there *any* other RocketLauncher related processes or services I can kill through the Task Manager

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Just whatever emulators you use must be closed as well... is all I can think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk