RocketLauncher ERROR: -10 is not valid key name 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Exclamation
    Hi Guys,

Strange thing that hoping you can assist with. When I launch RocketLauncher UI it only runs in the background as a process and does not load/start. When I try Hyperspin to launch any rom or emulator I get the below error

ERROR: -10 is not valid key name
    Line#
    9300 HotKey,%exitScrptKey%,ExitScript
    The current thread will exit.

I can press escape and the message goes away but this happens with any of my systems or roms. When I try to go into RocketLauncherUI the loading screen flashes and then disappears. When I look at processes I can see it is running in the background but I have no way of actually using it.

I've tried googling the error but couldn't find how to fix this apart from a Regional change fix which I tried but same issue.

I have a fresh Windows 10 machine which I have been building and everything worked fine and then I got this error.

Hoping someone can assist me. Not sure how to get a log file if I cant open up RocketLauncher.

Thanks in advance

2. Collapse Details
    Re: RocketLauncher ERROR: -10 is not valid key name 
    MainSecondary
    Sorry guys I think I fixed it. My drive where RocketLauncher is installed in was to the bare min storage. I made some space and it is loading again. Any more issues I will update.