1. Collapse Details
    Reporting Bugs 
    RocketLauncher Developer
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    We all love to use a forum to report bugs, but know that we also have a bug tracker which is the preferred method!

So if you have a bug that you can verify is with RocketLauncher and not your computer, please post it over at https://code.google.com/p/hyperlaunch-3/issues/list
    Last edited by djvj ; 03-14-2015 at 01:15 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

If you appreciate our work, please support the site by clicking the Donate button at the top of the page.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Reporting Bugs 
    MainSecondary
    The link to the bug tracker is broken

3. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer
    MainSecondary
    Not broken, removed. It linked to the old git site which was taken down. Use the forums for now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

If you appreciate our work, please support the site by clicking the Donate button at the top of the page.

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Sorry, don't know if is the right place to post this, but i'm having problems when trying to upload anything (pictures, files, etc..) when answering posts. I tried Safari on Mac, and Google Chrome on windows with the same results.

The problem i'm having is the chat window hides the "Accept" / "Cancel" buttons after uploading file/image. I attach a screnshot:

https://imgur.com/a/qeMATwx

Hope it helps.