Pause How To Install
From RocketLauncher Wiki
How to Install:
- Install RocketLauncher version 1.0 or above.
- Open the RocketLauncherUI.exe configuration utility.
- Set the "Enable Pause" option to true to enable the pause menu in all your emulators or in any specific systems that you like.
- Set your keys if the default keys are not compatible with your arcade controls.
- Launch any game and hit the Pause key to see its contents.
- In order to show the full capabilities of Pause, the installation files include contents for two popular games. Just try them to see what Pause is capable:
- Sony PlayStation - Final Fantasy VII (USA) - Rom Names: Final Fantasy VII (USA) (Disc 1, 2 and 3)
- MAME - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (World 4 Players) - Rom Name: tmnt
- Pause will work directly for most of the emulators if you have the most recent version of RocketLauncher (RocketLauncher version 1.0 is the minimum requirement). However some emulators don't play nice when you try to draw something above their windows. In these cases it is necessary to give additional instructions to the emulator module so Pause can work.
- We worked very hard to make almost every emulator that we could find compatible with Pause. Go to the Emulator Compatibility List to see more details about the current compatible emulator. If you have any problem with one of them, just contact us at the RocketLauncher forum and please be patient.