Pause Statistics Menu
From RocketLauncher Wiki
- The Statistics Menu will show information about the total time that you have played the current game, the number of times that you played it, the average time of each session and the last time played.
- There is also a Top Ten List providing the ranking of total amount of time played, number of times played and average session duration for all the games played in the current system.
- While the Statistics Menu is active, you can press your Selection key to enter in full screen mode and show more content.
- If you want to reset this information, you just need to delete the respective files in the RocketLauncher\Data\Statistics folder. Keep in mind that the save and load states dates are also stored in these files and will be lost once the files are deleted.
- You do not need to enter the Pause menu to the statistics be stored. Every time you run a game they will be saved. However the Statistics will only be saved in systems that have the Statistics Addon enabled in RocketLauncherUI.
- The Statistics will only be saved in systems that have the Statistics Addon enabled in RocketLauncherUI.