RLUI How To Install
How To Install
Installing RocketLauncherUI is as simple as downloading it and extracting the files to any folder you want. RLUI can be installed on any folder, but it's recommended that you install it inside your RocketLauncher folder such as C:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI.
This is the installation path that will be used through the whole guide, so using it might make it easier for you to follow.
IMPORTANT : RocketLauncherUI requires .NET Framework 4.0, so make sure you have it installed before trying to execute it. You can download and install it from HERE.
Running RocketLauncherUI for the first time
- Before anything make sure you have RocketLauncher already installed on your machine, you don't need to have it configured though.
- After extracting the files, execute RocketLauncherUI.exe. You will get an error message stating the RocketLauncher.exe cannot be found and will be prompted to locate it, so press the OK button, navigate to your RocketLauncher installation folder, select it and then press the OK button.
- Depending on where you installed RocketLauncher, you might get an error stating that Main Menu.xml cannot be found and will be prompted to select your frontend executable, so press OK and then navigate to your frontend folder and double click in the executable file.
- After that, RLUI should be setup and ready to use. If you don't see any systems in the left sidebar then something went wrong and you can check your frontends from the RLUI->Frontends tab.
- You can use RLUI even without having ran RocketLauncher before, if a settings file doesn't exist RLUI will create it for you with the same default settings that RL would use.