Search results

1. B

a little help please ui wont start

after an os refresh my rl ui wont come up anymore when I click on it
  2. B

have netframework 4.8 but ui wont start on win 7

hi, i recently refreshed my os after which I've been having a problem getting the rl UI to come up when I click on it. when I click on the cmd line version it that works but the UI won't start at all. any help would be appreciated
  3. B

pcsx2 wont create configs even when true is selected and wont exit emu during gameplay

hi im hoping i can get some help with this system. im running pcsx2 module 2.1.5 that is compatible with emu pcsx2 git-20150807. in the configs for the module both (global and pcsx2) i have selected ini create as true i have the ini path and the game confiq path setup. i open the emu from...
  4. B

updating rlauncher???

im almost finished my first cabinet and currently im running 1.0.0.7 i keep it offline so it wont update and mess everything up because setting everything up has been such a pain in the ass. ive found out that the newer versions of rlauncher support demulshooter which i need for my last couple...
  5. B

problems with star wars trilogy on supermodel and joy 2 key

hi im having a small problem with star wars trilogy when i run it the cross-hairs jump extremely fast and far when i move the stick. i corrected this problem by mapping the joystick to mouse controls with joy 2 key and it worked fine, now im launching through rlauncher and because its command...
  6. B

help launching games from various emus to one wheel in hyperspin

hi im trying to make a lightgun wheel for hyperspin but im not sure how to launch different games from different emulators on one wheel. i know i can make the new wheel the default emulator as pc launcher but when i want to launch a shooting game from demul or mame they dont come up. any ideas?
  7. B

help with demulshooter

hi im trying to use demulshooter for some games but it is executed by cmdline how can i put the cmdline into rlauncher so it executes automatically when i start the game and where do i place the commandline?
  8. B

help getting sega m2 and supermodel emulators to exit in rocketlauncher

hi im having a problem getting the m2 and supermodel emus to exit back to hyperspin. when i press the exit button for m2 it just goes into small window mode and i have to reboot hyperspin or rocketlauncher. when im running supermodel it also wont exit back to hyperspin correctly. it works when i...
  9. B

demul control problems

hi im hoping someone can help me with demul and its controls. everytime i cant seem to map the fighting game buttons where i want. even when i select them in a row the buttons will be all over the place. this is on my cab im using a zin mo arcade encoder. can some one help me figure which button...
  10. B

error when booting epsxe 2.0.5

im trying to get epsxe 2.0.5 to work in rlauncher. it works fine with just the emu but when i use rlauncher i get this string of errors. this is frustrating everytime i think im about to finish my cabinet i get another error smh. could someone plese help me with this. thanks
  11. B

in need of module update for pcsx2 1.4.0

hey guys im having trouble getting pcsx2 1.4.0 to work i was getting the ini error so i created an ini folder and copied the inis into the folder. after that i got a new error now its saying theirs an error detecting when pcsx2 stopped loading the game. ive read through forum and i see threads...
  12. B

problems with controls and configs sega m2 and sega m3 (supermodel)

hi everybody i have both of these emulators setup and running great from the emulator but when i luanch from rlauncher or hyperspin none of my configs work and it doesnt launch full screen is there a way for rlauncher to just launch and exit games?
  13. B

exit demul to hyperspin

im having problems exiting to hyperspin from atomiswave games in demul. i have my neutral joy to key profile set with a button mapped to the esape button in naomi games and everything else beside pc launcher i hit the button and it exits to hyperspin this is working with atomiswave for some...
  14. B

Teknoparrot help launching games

there is a relatively new emu out called teknoparrot that runs sega ringedge games could someone tell me how i would go about launching the game through rlauncher please or is there a module in the works?
  15. B

emu config help

is there a way to take the .ini config files from an emu and manually place in rl for setting for rl to launch it?
  16. B

help rlauncher keeps changing my emulator configs

hi ive spent a lot of time configuring my emulators and now when i set them up in rlauncher its changing the settings. i found out about legacy mode for mame but i cant find that setting for any other emulators. how do i use the configs from my emu and not rlauncher. any help would be appreciated.
  17. B

help launching pcsx2 lightgun games using aimtrak

can some one help me i have one aimtrak gun and ive got ninja assault and vampire night working so far(vampire night has a little slowdown) but in order for my aimtrak to fire fast like its supposed to using the nuvee plugin i have to turn off the mouse hack after calibration( which is real...
  18. B

help with script to launch game in dolphin emu

hi can some one please help me. i have smash bros infinite is a mod for super smash bros with 100 characters for the dolphin emulator i want to use rl to launch and close it. in order to run the mod i have to go up top and choose open on a file called elf boot. or gecko os and that boots into...
  19. B

launching smash bros infinite

hi can some one please help me. i have smash bros infinite its a mod for super smash bros with 100 characters for the dolphin emulator i want to use rl to launch and close it. in order to run the mod i have to go up top and choose open on a file called elf boot. or gecko os and that boots into...
  20. B

daphne problems thayers quest

i have thayers quest for the daphne emu running outside of rocketlauncher. when i launch in rocketlauncher i getan error saying it cant find a particular bin file but when i go the the folder its says the bin is there. has anybody had this problem and has a fix? if not does anyone know how to...