Recent content by alcoatjez

1. alcoatjez

Rom Mapping does not send Rom_Extension

I am trying to set up Rom Mapping for the Sega Master System. This system has one game, Assault City, which has a Joypad and a Light Phaser version and I want them both in my setup. I want the Rom Mapping menu to show up and I only want these 2 entries shown. I have the games in a zipfile...
  2. alcoatjez

Daphne SINGE emulator closes immediately after loading

I am having issues with Daphne SINGE. When I start a game with a batch file (outside of RocketLauncher), the games start fine. I can even launch the games in RocketLauncher, but the emulator exits almost immediately after it loads. I uploaded my log (troubleshooting level) here...
  3. alcoatjez

ePV-1000 module notes

I just started fiddling with the ePV-1000 module. The module works great, but the module notes are pretty short. I wrote new ones, perhaps these can be added to the module? The emulator version is not shown in the emulator, but I think the latest version is 2015-02-21. Perhaps this can also be...
  4. alcoatjez

Translation related documents

I am building a Nintendo Super Famicom set for the latest HyperSpin XML. I'm patching all games myself and most translations include notes. Not all notes are in supported formats for Pause, Dynamic Designs for example uses the Rich Text Format. These can be easily converted to supported formats...
  5. alcoatjez

[SOLVED] Module update request: higan 0.97

A new higan is out and command-line support is back! I just tried a simple 'higan-accuracy.exe blabla.sfc' and it works again. http://byuu.org/ Changelog: higan: project source code hierarchy restructured; icarus directly integrated higan: added software emulation of color-bleed, LCD-refresh...
  6. alcoatjez

[SOLVED] MAME - Adding new systems

Is it possible to add the system names from the new HyperSpin XMLs to the MAME module? I added them below, the bold ones are not in the module ATM. MSystem = "AAE","Atari Classics","Cave","Capcom","Capcom Classics","Capcom Play System","Capcom Play System II","Capcom Play System III","Data East...
  7. alcoatjez

JPcsp module - URL error

In the JPcsp module notes, there is a comma in the hyperlink: http://java.sun.com,. When opening the module notes from HyperLaunchHQ, this crashes HLHQ with the message: "Fatal Error: Invalid URL, hostname can't be parsed". This can easily be solved by removing the comma from the notes.
  8. alcoatjez

Sega Model 2 Emulator - model2.zip

I saw some discussion on the old HyperLaunch forums about the dependency on 'model2.zip' for the Sega Model 2 Emulator module. I never actually saw any reasoning, except for "the emu doesn't need it", so I decided to look a little further into this. 'model2.zip' does not contain BIOS files for...
  9. alcoatjez

1964 MURL not working

The MURL for the 1964 is not working anymore. It points to EmuCr.com, which links to a file on Emulation64 that is not available anymore. Emulation64 only has the source for 1.1., not the binary. A stable replacement could be: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/n64/1964.html
  10. alcoatjez

Pinball FX2 - Super League Football selection

I'm very impressed with the Pinball FX2 module, so thank you very much for this! All games work fine, with the exception of the Super League Football games. When I play f.e. AC Milan, which is on X3/Y2 Zen Studios gets selected, which is on X1/Y1. I posted my log here...
  11. alcoatjez

[SOLVED] Overwritten file when updating

I use the method described on the Wiki to update Hyperlaunch through GIT. I set up DXWnd.exe and the settings are saved in DXWnd.ini. This file is also available on GIT, so it gets overwritten when updating. Can this file be removed from GIT or renamed? Also, I think the old Project64 AHKs are...
  12. alcoatjez

[SOLVED] DXWNd Module not rotating

I have tried getting my Taito Type X to rotate, but unfortunately without any luck. This is what I did: 1. Taken the 'clean' version of Homura and put djvj's files (HS FTP) in the directory. Ran the game and it works fine, but it's not rotated. 2. Added Homura to PCLauncher: System specific...
  13. alcoatjez

nircmd 1920x1080 resolution

In the Module Extensions\nircmd is the utility Nircmd with batch files to set your desired resolution. I see the 1920x1080 resolution batch file is missing. I know I can easily create this myself, but perhaps this can be added to the GIT? I attached my batch file. Thanks in advance :)