Recent content by alnyden

1. A

PDF Quality in Pause menu

I'm finding that many of my PDF guides in the pause menu don't look great, and I know it's not the originals since they look better in a PDF viewer outside rocketlauncher. I'm aware of the "PDF dpi Resolution" setting in pause-global. (Platforms are set to "use global") I set it to 300, and...
  2. A

RL stops launching games bug

I'm having an issue with Rocketlauncher where, seemingly randomly, it will stop launching games for any system, and only a restart will fix the issue. Basically you hit the launch button and simply nothing happens. What's strange is I can use it for hours, launching many emulators, and it...
  3. A

joy2key and kat5200

Has anyone else had issues with joy2key for kat5200? All the buttons are working fine (start, select, A & B), but the analog stick and d-pad don't do anything even though they're set to the same keys the emulator is using. (arrow keys). Thanks! R
  4. A

joy2key and MESS

Hi, I was able to get joy2key working with MAME by adding -keyboardprovider dinput to the Parameters setting in the module. However, the same trick does not seem to work with MESS. Any tips on getting this to work? Would be extremely useful in setting up controls for Intellivision games...
  5. A

Launchbox plug-in?

I was curious if anyone knows how the LaunchBox plug-in works as it relates to pause media. For some platforms, it seems to be going to my Launchbox folder for pause artwork. For others, it does not, and I can not figure out why. Thanks! R
  6. A

MS-DOS Media?

Hey there, I'm having a hard time locating very much MS-DOS artwork, manuals, etc. Anyone have a good collection? Actually I have quite a bit I've downloaded through Launchbox but I don't have a good way to import those files into RL Media. Thanks! R
  7. A

Pause and Dolphin (developer build)

I know the Dolphin module is designed for 5.0, but that version does not play nice with my video card (crashes) so I have to use a more recent developer release. (Newer releases also run much faster and smoother). There was a fix from another thread to make the module launch games correctly...
  8. A

Pause and Project 64

When using Pause and Project 64, it enters the pause screen no problem. When I exit, one of two things happen. 1). Project 64 loses full-screen, I can alt-enter to get it back. 2). Project 64 crashes, giving "Direct3D8 - Change/Window Exception". I found an old forum thread saying the fix...
  9. A

Disable auto-play for videos in Pause?

I can't find this in the options, and unfortunately it's very slow to scroll through a long list of videos. Thanks for any help! R
  10. A

Pause and Stella 3.4.1

Setting up Pause for all my systems. Every other platform is working great, but I am having an issue with Pause and Stella. Every time I exit pause, it also exits the game. Instead of going back to RocketLauncher though, it goes to the Stella UI screen. I have tried various keys and they all...