Recent content by cnterr

1. C

Cursor mouse toggle with Autohotkey not work

Hello everyone, I have set as hotkey for the mouse cursor toggle, in the general RocketLauncher settings, the keys DEL + F12, the combination of these two keys works well if activated directly from the keyboard but if I try to create a mapping with Autohotkey like: x::Send, {Del}{F12} or...
  2. C

With ahk mapping two keys are pressed simultaneously

Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a simple ahk profile with mappings between two keys, the first assigned in JoyToKey and second to emulator, but I always end up getting the simultaneous pressing of the two keys in question. For example, if I create a mapping like this one: c::z z::x Pressing...
  3. C

Crosshair issue with bezel enabled on Daphne Singe Gun Games

Hi guys, I created a unique wheel for all Laser Games, to do this I used PClauncher module and created batch files for each Daphne and Daphne Singe game. Everything works perfectly except for the fact that if I enable a bezel to lightgun games, the horizontal movement area of the crosshair is...
  4. C

HyperPin plugin is loaded instead of the HyperSpin one

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and I would like some advice on a strange thing that is happening to me. I installed HyperSpin + Rpcketlauncher from scratch on a new external disk, set the various parameters and entered as the first 3 systems, Daphne, American Laser Games and Wow Action Max. The...