Dime333's latest activity

• Dime333
    Dime333 replied to the thread Xenia.
    Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1.0.9 Read the rest of this update entry...
  • Dime333
    Dime333 updated the resource Xenia with Version 1.0.9.
    Fixed "Uncap FPS" setting and made it false by default. (Forgot to change the description text so it still says default is true.) Made...
  • Dime333
    Dime333 reacted to Flostingyeti's post in the thread Xenia with Like Like.
    "render_target_path_d3d12" would be a great addition to a future update Can be used to fix "graphics render too dark" issue Example...
  • Dime333
    Dime333 reacted to Flostingyeti's post in the thread Xenia with Like Like.
    d3d12_readback_memexport=true fixes missing graphics Example: Two Words II
  • Dime333
    Try this.
  • Dime333
    That would be nice.
  • Dime333
    Yeah, I know. I guess default should always be the most compatible setting. But the way I've done it is that default is what I use as...
  • Dime333
    Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1.0.8 Read the rest of this update entry...
  • Dime333
    Dime333 updated the resource Xenia with Version 1.0.8.
    - Fixed "max queued frames" setting which was broken. - Added the following settings: Headless - Removes most UI popups. Default is...
  • Dime333
    Thanks, guys. I will upload a new version with some new settings.
  • Dime333
    Are you geting that info from the compatibility list on github? Can you give some exemples where these settings are needed?
  • Dime333
    Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1,0,7 Read the rest of this update entry...
  • Dime333
    Dime333 updated the resource Xenia with Version 1.0.7.
    Added a new setting called "Clear_memory_page_state". This will fix the same issues as "Auto_clear_runtime_caches" in most cases but...