Resource icon

Xenia 1.0.9

No permission to download

Dime333

RL Member
Dime333 submitted a new resource:

Xenia - Module for Xenia.

This module is based on the one posted by drik333. It will automatically detect if you are using the master or canary version and will work with both. It will only work when running the emulator in portable mode. As always, my modules are not written perfectly and can always use improvements. Besides the fullscreen option that was already available, I have added the following settings:

Draw_resolution_scale
Sets the internal resolution. Will affect performance.

D3D12_readback_resolve
If...

Read more about this resource...

pupop

RL Member
Hello
Update my xenia and now xenia launch itself from hyperspin but didn't focus on xenia
Guess the wondowsclassname of xenia has change
Did u get the same ?

Dime333

RL Member
Hello
Update my xenia and now xenia launch itself from hyperspin but didn't focus on xenia
Guess the wondowsclassname of xenia has change
Did u get the same ?
No, I don't. Still works fine for me with the latest versions of master and canary.

pupop

RL Member
You're wright, check with winspy ++ it is the good windowsclassname, problem solved :
in Rocketlauncher i put false on "hide emulator"
Have lose the fade in but works again :)

Last edited:

Niewidomy

RL Member
I love you so much. Xenia's per game configs don't really let you change a lot and scaling is one of the major things. This fixes everything for me. Thank you so much.

ChrisK

RL Member
For some reason Project Gotham Racing 4 will crash when loading profile while running trough RL, doesn't happen outside of it. Any ideas?

Dime333

RL Member
Thank-you! I'm currently testing every game for optimal per-game settings and the following setting repeatedly come up:

mount_cache
headless
dissassemble_functions
vsync

I think adding these would allow optimal per-game settings within module.
Are you geting that info from the compatibility list on github? Can you give some exemples where these settings are needed?

Enkak

RL Member
Hi. :)

mount_cache (set to true) and vsync_fps (to a value of 120) are needed for Forza Horizon at least to play it without crashing and with 60fps if computer can handle it.
Hydro Thunder Hurricane needs usually vsync set to false to run better.

The Xenia discord is a good place for info or see what settings a few games need since usually developers and staff tell people what is needed.

The other two I think they are more for debug purposes or emulator build with debugger so never heard of them until now.

PS: Many thanks for the module. I added those options before and Clear_memory_page_state (needed for Team Ninja games, among others) for personal testing. Can share here the ones not yet added if needed or if it helps.

Flostingyeti

RL Member
I've gone through the entire xbla/xbox 360 library launching each game and progressing to gameplay (if possible). I reference the github compatibility for each one.

Headless is just for convience (not having to interact with popup menu with mouse)

Setting vysnc to false is beneficial for so many games that it's become my default setting. I'm going back through every game and finding the smaller percentage (mostly 2d games) that require vysnc on so they don't run at triple speed.

Dime333

RL Member
Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8

- Fixed "max queued frames" setting which was broken.

- Added the following settings:

Headless - Removes most UI popups. Default is true.

Uncap_FPS - Doubles the framerate if your PC can handle it. Set to false if the game runs too fast. This combines vsync and vsync_fps. True is vsync = false + vsync_fps = 120. False is vsync = true+ vsync_fps = 60. Default is true.

Gpu_allow_invalid_fetch_constants - This will fix gfx issues in some games if set to true. Default is false

Mount_cache...

Read the rest of this update entry...