Flostingyeti's latest activity

• F
    Flostingyeti replied to the thread Xenia.
    Thankyou so much! Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
  • F
    Flostingyeti reacted to Dime333's post in the thread Xenia with Like Like.
    Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1.0.9 Read the rest of this update entry...
  • F
    Flostingyeti reacted to Dime333's update for resource Xenia with Like Like.
    - Fixed "max queued frames" setting which was broken. - Added the following settings: Headless - Removes most UI popups. Default is...
  • F
    d3d12_readback_memexport=true fixes missing graphics Example: Two Words II
  • F
    "render_target_path_d3d12" would be a great addition to a future update Can be used to fix "graphics render too dark" issue Example...
  • F
    Flostingyeti reacted to Enkak's post in the thread Vita3K with Like Like.
    In case it helps anyone, please find attached a considerable updated module .ini in regards to the number of game title ids.
  • F
    It was just a small suggestion, your module update has made it much easier to make per-game settings for the 360/XBLA library...
  • F
    A small suggestion: It would be better to make Headless default set to false. Headless automatically selects the first menu option...
  • F
    Amazing, thank-you!
  • F
    Flostingyeti reacted to Dime333's post in the thread Xenia with Like Like.
    Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1.0.8 Read the rest of this update entry...
  • F
    I've gone through the entire xbla/xbox 360 library launching each game and progressing to gameplay (if possible). I reference the...
  • F
    Thank-you! I'm currently testing every game for optimal per-game settings and the following setting repeatedly come up: mount_cache...