Recent content by Fromlostdays

1. F

Disc Image Not Showing Up For Multi-Game (Launch Only)

I've been searching the forums and I'm pretty sure I have the media set up correctly, unless I completely missed something. Example: \RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\Sony Playstation\Final Fantasy VII (USA) (Disc 1)\Final Fantasy VII (USA) (Disc 1).png (this is where I placed the disc art)...
  2. F

[SOLVED] Anyone Keeping Old Versions of the RA Module?

Long story short, I don't keep past versions of modules, and I know this site doesn't either. However, at some point the MESS RetroArch core stopped working for me. I thought it might have been updating RA which broke it, so I wasn't too worried about it. But I have multiple versions of RA...
  3. F

Launchbox Dev Added RocketLauncher as Official Emulator in new Beta.

From Jason (LB Dev) I haven't tested this out yet as I'm already all set up and not sure I want to tinker with it, haha. But this is good news for anyone who wants to use LB with RocketLauncher.
  4. F

[SOLVED] Using Separate Folders for (ExoDos) dosconfigs and (Win3xo) dosconfigs.

So I have ExoDOS running flawlessly through RL like this: -All my exodos games are zipped on another drive in roms/Microsoft MS-Dos -Skipchecks is set to rom only -7zip enabled. -Created a folder in my modules/dosbox folder called Dosbox Configs and placed all the configs in there in...
  5. F

MAME 170 Core in RetroArch. How to set it up to emulate MESS systems?

Sorry guys, but I've been about this on and off for weeks and I can't find barely anything on this. How do I set up the MAME 170 core in RetroArch to run MESS systems. I gathered that the bios files are in the 170 set, which I have. But I don't know how to direct retroarch there. I'm interested...
  6. F

Simple Bezel 1920X1080

I've just been tinkering with a simpler bezel design for a while now. It's really not much, but it actually looks pretty great against the glossy black of my actual TV. Although I'm posting here, I use it for retroarch, and I'm not sure how to write the ini to make it work with RLauncher. I...
  7. F

[SOLVED] DosBox and Exodos Questions

I'm a complete noob again. I have dfend working for DOS but that's wholly reliant on me manually creating confs for games through the GUI. It's painstaking with the thousands of games. On a tiff I got through L after two hours straight of clicking over and over, and then I never returned to it...
  8. F

HyperPause Rename

This one is still my personal favorite, but I also like the two above, specifically the first one. If there were ever a need for an icon you just take out the "ause" and leave the weird RP character. Only people in the know would get it.
  9. F

HyperPause Rename

I already feel like a million bucks, thanks for not laughing at me. But what about tacking the letters to the R instead of taking the R to the first letter? I haven't drawn a thing in 20 years, but here: Again, just suggestions.
  10. F

HyperPause Rename

I want to preface this with an apology, I usually don't try and be creative. But, how about making some logos for all the features, Bezels, Fade, etc using the backwards R? That way people can just call it Pause if they like (backwards R silent), or R-Pause if they need to differentiate it for...
  11. F

[SOLVED] GUI to Control Hyperspin Main Menu

I'm operating under the assumption that Hyperspin and Hyperlaunch now use different xmls for their systems list.* So I posted this on the HS forum here, but the more I thought about it, the more I think it could be viable addition to HyperLaunch itself. The idea is that like me, you may want...
  12. F

HyperLaunch Icon...?

I'm weird and I have different icons for all my folders (It helps me move through directories more quickly). I'd like to use the Hyperlaunch icon for my hyperlaunch folder, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have the icon? Thanks!