Recent content by gamesmame

1. G

User Function for Cinematic Fades

Very good Pacifikballa where is the module with this?
  2. G

please any help for module for mz1500 ? Sharp MZ-1500

Oh Flostingyeti you is the man!!! thanks my friend, but how i make for can adjust the MAME or RetroArch modules to include MZ-1500??
  3. G

please any help for module for mz1500 ? Sharp MZ-1500

please any help for module for mz1500 ? Sharp MZ-1500 If anyone helps i thank you!!
  4. G

How i make this emulator PC6001VX works in RL?? PC6001 ^^

please MASTERS OF AHK/RL IF you can please have a way you make a module for this crazy japan system???
  5. G

How i make this emulator PC6001VX works in RL?? PC6001 ^^

https://github.com/eighttails/PC6001VX Emulator: https://github.com/eighttails/PC6001VX/releases/download/v3.8.2/PC6001VX_3.8.2_win_64bit.zip v3.8.2 OFFRL... for the emulator work, we need open the emulator, after clic in "ENTER" Clic with right the mouse / tape / insert and select game...
  6. G

Please my friends I need help... scummvm in RL

Even so, thanks for the attention agent47, I ended up discovering the problem myself, the problem is that scummvm doesn't accept that I change the name of the game to another name , for example the name there is "Jaspion and Changemam (Windows)" and in scummvm's internal database this is like...
  7. G

Please my friends I need help... scummvm in RL

Please my friends I need help... The module that I have been parcial working, it finds the game in the Rlauncher menu, extracts it to play but when finishing extraction from my .zip it gives this error:: LOG: https://pastebin.com/y2Yjpyk5
  8. G

How i play the Aamber Pegasus? i want use the MAME for this...

I try make a test with a .bat with this code mame pegasus -rom1 "M:\Emulators\Aamber Pegasus\Games\GALAXY_HANGMAN.bin" And Loads ok.. but stay in this screen and nothing more: Whats happens here?? How i play the games??
  9. G

Please help with CHDMAN

Hello friends ... I have a lot of PS2 games here, in format: 7z and Gz and I want to transform everything into CHD .. the code to transform iso and cue etc. into chd I have, but I wanted to modify this bat to extract, delete and transform everything in CHD automatically. .. Masters of bats and...
  10. G

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE help to rename Files....

GUYS i need HELP HERE... :boring: How do I rename multiple folders ???? I just want to change one thing ... My 100 folders, I have are like this XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX and I want to REMOVE this "-" and put a SPACE in place, leaving it like this: XXXX XXXXX XXXXX How do I do that??????????????? Many...
  11. G

HELPEE i need help with DTB from RPCS3 emulator!!!!

I'm trying to make an emulator database (rpcs3) but I can't find a creating way more easy one compatible database, I don't want to do it manually, because there are more than 8 thousand games (titles), so I ask for help, I tried to do something in Excel, Dreamweaver and even in Word (Microsoft...
  12. G

MODULE does not work Snes9x 1.59.2

MODULE does not work Snes9x 1.59.2, test the existing module works PERFECT in Snes9x 1.58 but if i change emulator for Snes9x 1.59.2 does not work, emulator opens game in background and after seconds "Wrong emulador version" = ( Someone solve it? i think is also easy! Thanks
  13. G

Cxbx Reloaded (NEW versions)

The emulator needs now (in new GITs) one "ENTER" after runs/load (emulation START) for confirm emulation =( How we make this? )
  14. G

have a any update in old mednafen module??? mednafen-1.21.3

have a any update in old mednafen module??? emulator today is mednafen-1.21.3
  15. G

CxBx Reloaded

I make and give me same error =(