HELPEE i need help with DTB from RPCS3 emulator!!!!

gamesmame

RL Member
I'm trying to make an emulator database (rpcs3) but I can't find a creating way more easy one compatible database, I don't want to do it manually, because there are more than 8 thousand games (titles), so I ask for help, I tried to do something in Excel, Dreamweaver and even in Word (Microsoft Office) and I did not find a solution to automate this, I know that there is someone who knows a way to make it automatic so I ask for help ... I am sending here a photo attached that as I need, and i send this database and I also send the pure file of how it looks now.

oBFxYx8.png

https://file.io/gWZyOiXN49X9 <<<<<<<< TXT with the list for transform =)

I need transform all this:

ASIA00048 = Ultimate Shooter Pack - Resistance 3 - Killzone 3

Transformed in:

[Ultimate Shooter Pack - Resistance 3 - Killzone 3]
Serial=ASIA00048

PLEASE ANY ONE HELP ME??? :boring:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
That's very simple to do, but your link is dead. If you post it to pastebin.com I can help.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
There are other issues other than the romanization. From screenshots you've posted before I know you use google translate on my replies. Since my reply will be a bit technical I've asked Aorin to translate it for me so google doesn't butcher any of the details and it may be easier for you to understand.

gamesmame

RL Member
There are other issues other than the romanization. From screenshots you've posted before I know you use google translate on my replies. Since my reply will be a bit technical I've asked Aorin to translate it for me so google doesn't butcher any of the details and it may be easier for you to understand.

Did you understand my questions? are two ...

1 - How did you easily transform the text as I asked in the beginning? I would like to learn how you make!
That's very simple to do
2 - Romanization will have to be done manually :argh:, right?

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Yes, I understood your questions just fine. I asked Aorin for help so that you might better understand my reply and google translate doesn't miss anything. I've sent my reply to him this morning.

gamesmame

RL Member
agent47 you is the MAN!!! please i need again other help....

I now in notepad++ i can make this, but i am a noob...

I need transform THIS:

M:\Media\AAE
M:\Media\Aamber Pegasus

In:

display AAE
layout AAE
romlist AAE
in_cycle yes
in_menu yes
filter All
filter Favourites
rule Favourite equals 1