Recent content by hundergrn07

1. H

Modified RocketLauncher Plugin RetroFE - possible workaround for (fade)

So with wanting to use fades and RetroFE not playing nice with the fades I tried to work out some of the problem. This is what I have so far: If you decide to use this, BACKUP your old plugin and be sure to change the temp frontendPath line to your RetroFE folder. While the meta.db is unable...
  2. H

RAMDisk for zipped games?

Would it be a viable option to implement RAMDisk into Rocketlauncher? This would require users to have some extra RAM in their PC (8-16GB probably) for larger ISO (single/double layer DVD) based games to be able to use it but it would give you the equivalent speed of an SSD without burning the...
  3. H

LaunchBox > RocketLauncher empty fade info

Decided to try another Frontend after fiddling around with Emulationstation, kindof started to lose hope in the ES Frontend after its forums have been over run by spam bots for months on end. Launchbox has proven to be an interesting front end so far, albeit with a few navigation quirks. The...
  4. H

Rocket Launcher not reading hat inputs (pov)

As the title says, I am having trouble getting RL to pick up on POV inputs from my controller. Namely, I am using a PS3/PS4 controller with SCP Drivers to emulate a 360 xinput. The key capture isn't picking up the input and Pause isn't reading manual pov inputs (1Joypov0, 1joypov9000,...)...
  5. H

Plugin for EmulationStation

Not sure if this is the right spot for this but has anyone been working on a EmulationStation plugin for Rocket Launcher? I've tried messing around with the RocketLauncher Plugin since the Databases seem to run in a similar, yet different, fashion to no avail. Honestly I am a complete newb at...