Recent content by Johnny Mazzic

1. J

[SOLVED] Kodi + RocketLauncherUI Plug-in. Wheel Image per game on fade screen is possible?

Hi guys I have up and running very well the fantastic RocketLauncher Plug-In with Rom Collection Browser and Advanced Launcher using Kodi 14.2, but I've noticed that when I use Hyperspin as a Front-End the logos (wheels) display correctly in the pause screen, but this does not happen when I use...
  2. J

Advanced Launcher System Icons

Hi guys, I'm not a graphic designer but I made a few icons for use with Advanced Launcher Plug-in. Examples: I did them for personal use, so the list is very small, in total there are 18 icons for 12 different systems (there are some alternative ones) the list include, Atari 2600, Arcade...
  3. J

Help to change artwork labels in Pause menu

Some time ago I change the artwork labels on hyperpause and I do not remember how to do it again, how I can do it again?, thank you very much in advance... Here's a screen capture to explain me better.
  4. J

Rom Collection Browser

Hey djvj there is a Mod of Aeon MQ5 that works fine with Helix but not perfect. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801 I'm a big fan of Aeon MQ, but as for now is rather buggy I'm using alternatively the Nebula skin which is also very good. Screens: Edit: The screens are from...
  5. J

Play slideshow while unzipping

Hi guys, as Alpenjodler mentioned in one of the threads of Hyperspin forum, unzip an iso can take some time, what if we could have the option to play a series of images while unzip the iso or rom in the fade screen? To give you an idea, it would be something very similar to the "extrafanart"...