[SOLVED] Kodi + RocketLauncherUI Plug-in. Wheel Image per game on fade screen is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mazzic

RL Member
Hi guys I have up and running very well the fantastic RocketLauncher Plug-In with Rom Collection Browser and Advanced Launcher using Kodi 14.2, but I've noticed that when I use Hyperspin as a Front-End the logos (wheels) display correctly in the pause screen, but this does not happen when I use kodi with RCB or AL. What is the correct structure of media folders or the parameters in RocketLauncherUI? Here are some examples of what I say:

Pause using Hyperspin:

Pause using Rom Collection Browser (Kodi):

Also, is this possible? Wheel Logo per game on fade screen (Make this using photoshop):

Thank you in advance. :)

brolly

Administrator
Developer
That depends on what RL plugin you're using to launch from Kodi, logos path are defined on the plugin file.

Johnny Mazzic

RL Member
That depends on what RL plugin you're using to launch from Kodi, logos path are defined on the plugin file.

Thanks brolly, but I'm completely lost, I use this parameter to launch the games from RCB:

-s "Nintendo Entertainment System" -r "%rom%" -f "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\Kodi.exe" -p RocketLauncherUI

-Settings:

The Artwork media folder works fine:

C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Artwork\Nintendo Entertainment System\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA)\3D Box\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA).png
C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Artwork\Nintendo Entertainment System\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA)\Box Back\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA).png
C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Artwork\Nintendo Entertainment System\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA)\Box Front\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA).png
C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Artwork\Nintendo Entertainment System\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA)\Cartridge\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA).png
C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Artwork\Nintendo Entertainment System\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA)\Screenshots\20150723214615.jpg

Also the video path:
C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Videos\Nintendo Entertainment System\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA)\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA).mp4

But the wheel doesn't:
C:\RocketLauncher\Media\Wheels\Nintendo Entertainment System\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA)\Legend of Zelda II, The - The Adventure of Link (USA).png

Where should I put the wheels? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.