Recent content by kris85

1. kris85

Updated Dolphin module that works with latest builds.

Thank you very much, now it works elegantly, I don't know what I was doing wrong that when I changed Qt it didn't work. I'm not going to update Dolphin anymore, maybe next year :P
  2. kris85

Last time I updated Dolphin, more trouble starting up after the update than these updates are worth :\
  3. kris85

It does not work, the same error pops up, except that QT651
  4. kris85

PCSX2 Nightly Builds Support

Ok, I managed to deal with the problems now: - Loads correctly - Closes properly with Emu etc I didn't think the closing solution was so trivialo_O in Module you need to change 2 Paths at the end: Escape:: Process,Close, Own Path of the emulator exe eg: Pcsx.exe Run,taskkill /im...
  5. kris85

Thanks, it helped but when exiting the game in RL game and emu stay :(
  6. kris85

Ok I managed to find a solution but now it pops up like ss Module 2.3.1 v PCSX 1.74675 v
  7. kris85

Does anyone have a working module for the latest version 1.74605 I tried the above but still the same problem: could not find the default gsdx.ini
  8. kris85

Question for smart minds

Ah, i see. I suspect that nothing is impossible but most people don't need such a solution because they use sinden, AimTrak, gun4ir (The hardest part is to find parts in Eu to build your own light weapon). Not me **** yet to pay 2-3x as much as 2 guns, shipping + tax + duty, I prefer the...
  9. kris85

Question for smart minds

Thanks for the quick reply. I see. Sorry, unfortunately yes I use translator mix, I doubt I'll find someone in my language who could help me :P My point is that My Flash dolphin Bar has 4 profiles that can be switched: - Button on the housing - Wiimote with home + left (mouse), wiimote right...
  10. kris85

Question for smart minds

Has anyone tried to do force RL ew to do script etc on My Flash Dolphin bar auto profile detection + Wiimote when starting emu,game so called: i run pc game lightgun and profile 2 in my flash dolphin bar , i run wii profile 4 etc I don't think it's possible, but it's worth asking ;)
  11. kris85

Thank You Very Much now Working fine ;)
  12. kris85

MAME v0.212 don't launch with RocketLauncher

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I'm trying to run a newer version of mame with an old romset because if I had to download a new rom set every time and choose from it and check my list of games, it wouldn't be enough for me to live, I change the version of mame only when mama adds new games that...
  13. kris85

Help Bezel Ps2,Nes And I suspect not only these

Hello I have a problem with some bezels called: 1. In Ps2 I have a problem as in the attached pictures, I tried to align it, change it in the Bezel ini but nothing happens 2. In nes, Ps2 etc. I have a strange problem when changing the bezel with a button to another, the so-called image...
  14. kris85

MAME v0.212 don't launch with RocketLauncher

Unfortunately, this module does not work for me, it starts and turns off, which is strange, as I want to run the emulator itself through the module in RL, it starts normally Mame 236
  15. kris85

User Function for Cinematic Fades

Thanks for this file but I have 2 questions: 1. It's better to add your Settings to the existing Global file or directly from your file, if directly, won't it somehow conflict with Rl Hs because I have different settings in the original file? 2. Could you explain how it works and how to...