Question for smart minds

kris85

RL Member
Has anyone tried to do
force RL ew to do script etc on My Flash Dolphin bar auto profile detection + Wiimote when starting emu,game so called: i run pc game lightgun and profile 2 in my flash dolphin bar , i run wii profile 4 etc

I don't think it's possible, but it's worth asking ;)

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
You can have RL run a script before the game starts via User Functions where you can do pretty much whatever you want.

I'm not sure if you're using a translator or something but the details of exactly what you want are incomprehensible. If English is not your native language you may have better luck posting in your language. The English translation may turn out better or someone who speaks the same may be able to provide a better response.

kris85

RL Member
You can have RL run a script before the game starts via User Functions where you can do pretty much whatever you want.

I'm not sure if you're using a translator or something but the details of exactly what you want are incomprehensible. If English is not your native language you may have better luck posting in your language. The English translation may turn out better or someone who speaks the same may be able to provide a better response.
Thanks for the quick reply. I see. Sorry, unfortunately yes I use translator mix, I doubt I'll find someone in my language who could help me :p

My point is that My Flash dolphin Bar has 4 profiles that can be switched:

- Button on the housing

- Wiimote with home + left (mouse), wiimote right

I'm curious if anyone managed to force RL to change profile when starting the game, no, I'm not lazy, I just want to automate my project

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
If the profile can be changed via CLI (Command Line Interface), then absolutely yes. If it has to be done via a config or ini file, yes.

I don't have a dolphin bar so I cannot test and do not know offhand the specifics of it but I'm almost certain I have written user functions for dolphin bar users before with similar functionality.

Out of curiosity, what is your native language if you don't mind me asking? If you don't feel comfortable revealing that I understand and respect that.

kris85

RL Member
If the profile can be changed via CLI (Command Line Interface), then absolutely yes. If it has to be done via a config or ini file, yes.

I don't have a dolphin bar so I cannot test and do not know offhand the specifics of it but I'm almost certain I have written user functions for dolphin bar users before with similar functionality.

Out of curiosity, what is your native language if you don't mind me asking? If you don't feel comfortable revealing that I understand and respect that.
Ah, i see. I suspect that nothing is impossible but most people don't need such a solution because they use sinden, AimTrak, gun4ir (The hardest part is to find parts in Eu to build your own light weapon).
Not me **** yet to pay 2-3x as much as 2 guns, shipping + tax + duty,
I prefer the solution 2x my flash dolphin bar + wiimote + annoyance with fun but the end result
priceless.

I understand, I will look even deeper, maybe I will find a solution.

No, it's not a problem, my language is Polish :p