Recent content by nosh

1. N

Just saying hi

Hello fellow rlaunchers, I just wanted to stop by because its been out of the scene for a while. 2015 was a busy year for me, I moved, kept up with my busy son Miles, promotion at work, company merger and now I am about 2 weeks away from being a father again! Believe me if i had more time I...
  2. N

7z extract issue to network drive

You may notice this log is not complete because RL crashes before the zip extracts. I am using the exodos 2.0 set which I setup on my network drive and set "Force_Extraction_To_Rom_Path" to true, so extracted roms should end up on my network drive where the rom path is however RL ends up...
  3. N

Sega Model 2 emulator crashes (not an RL issue)

In the last 6 months I got a newer machine running win7 just like my old system. I grabbed the model 2 emulator today 1.1a and it just crashes. At first I was missing d3dx9_42.dll so i grabbed that and put it in the emulator directory. I also installed DX runtimes and C++ 2010. I am using the...
  4. N

My portable arcade project (Kodi+HyperSpin+FreeNAS)

I don't know if this is the best place to post this but whatever. About 6 months ago I decided to do a complete rebuild of my arcade system, at the time it was running in a 4 player cabinet I built in my basement on an old core 2 duo system I threw together with parts I had laying around. It was...
  5. N

[SOLVED] Entex Adventure Vision no longer working in MESS?

Can anyone that has Entex Adventure Vision setup that it does not work in MESS .160+. I do have the latest bios pack and the roms havent changed in years. Just want to make sure its not just me.
  6. N

Layer 4 animated gif

I am attempting to use an animated gif for Layer 4 but it does not animate. I named it Layer 4 (1).gif, should I still be using a (number) even though it is one image?
  7. N

New Bezels and Fade media in the works

Here is a screenshot of what i am up to with Fade.
  8. N

New Bezels and Fade media in the works

Hi all, I am working on porting over my Retroarch overlays to RL and adding a couple new bezels as well http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?455-Retroarch-bezel-Overlays. These bezels are high res 2560x1440 16:9. I plan to leave them high res, if someone would rather scale them down to...
  9. N

Increase session timeout

Dj, I would suggest increasing the session timeout. Ill check other browsers but it seems after a minute I am getting logged out. It is annoying when trying to write a long post or talking to someone on chat and i leave for a few minutes and get logged out.
  10. N

ZX Spectrum in MESS

I have been unable to get ZX Spectrum to work in MESS. Is there anyone using MESS to emulate this system? If so is there a particular rom set that should be used or anything special that has to be done to setup. Launching a rom just shows the zx spectrum logo and hitting enter brings me to a...
  11. N

[SOLVED] Cannot find database when launching from HyperSpin

I updated to the latest HyperLaunch GIT tonight and now i am getting an error when launching a game from HS. The path logged for HS is C:\HyperSpin when it should be C:\Frontend\HyperSpin. 22:04:27:321 | HL | INFO | +N/A | Main - HyperLaunch v3.1.0.5b BETA (www.hyperlaunch.net)...
  12. N

Retroarch/Libretro developers needed

The Retroarch folks are in need of some help. For those of you that have been in the emu scene for a long time I ask that you put your feelers out there and spread the word. There are only a few devs heavily involved in Libretro, not enough for the code base they currently have. So if you know...
  13. N

Retroarch bezel Overlays

Plan is to do all systems. Ill get to MAME soon. SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color Sony Playstation Portable
  14. N

Retroarch bezel Overlays

SNK Neo Geo Pocket
  15. N

Retroarch bezel Overlays

SNK Neo Geo CD