Search results

1. F

Xenia

Thankyou so much! Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
  2. F

Xenia

d3d12_readback_memexport=true fixes missing graphics Example: Two Words II
  3. F

Xenia

"render_target_path_d3d12" would be a great addition to a future update Can be used to fix "graphics render too dark" issue Example: render_target_path_d3d12="rov" Fixes Walking Dead Survival Instinct and Thief
  4. F

Xenia

It was just a small suggestion, your module update has made it much easier to make per-game settings for the 360/XBLA library. Thank-you! I'm going back through my list of playable games (I was using multiple xenia canary installations with different config settings as "alternate emulators")...
  5. F

Xenia

A small suggestion: It would be better to make Headless default set to false. Headless automatically selects the first menu option which most of the time is convenient but will make some games unplayable. One Example: Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA) will loop intro movie endlessly after pressing start...
  6. F

Xenia

Amazing, thank-you!
  7. F

Xenia

I've gone through the entire xbla/xbox 360 library launching each game and progressing to gameplay (if possible). I reference the github compatibility for each one. Headless is just for convience (not having to interact with popup menu with mouse) Setting vysnc to false is beneficial for so...
  8. F

Controller indicator help - Suggestions

That's an interesting question. I might change the system pointer to include a small icon of the controller. You also can change the Fade background to include a picture of the controller. But, if you use Pause Menu, Enkak's suggestion is probably best.
  9. F

CD32 & CDTV Help with PUAE Core Retroarch

Add to module sections: MSystem := ["Commodore Amiga CD32","Commodore Amiga CDTV" mTypeVar:=" Commodore Amiga CD32|LibRetro_PUAE|puae_libretro Commodore Amiga CDTV|LibRetro_PUAE|puae_libretro The PUAE core has very good automatic detection options, but you can specify the CD32 or CDTV model...
  10. F

MAME G-Sync Conflict Between RL and HS

I don't know the solution but you might find it quicker if you post this question on Hyperspin-Fe forum.
  11. F

MAME - Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer

My apologies, I see that you are not using MAME Software List roms/hash You are using a lot more CLI code by not using MAME hash files but you have the freedom to load any custom romset by adding all those parameters. I'm impressed.
  12. F

MAME - Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer

Thankyou, that's excellent work. For simplicity there are also quickload roms available in MAME Software List: trs80_quik Those can be used to directly load the games and avoid the full cassette loading process.
  13. F

Bezel to rom match help needed

It's determined by folder name not bezel name. So you would have a folder "pacman" with bezel.ini + bezel.png for that specific game. Example (MAME): Rocketlauncher\Media\Bezels\MAME\pacman\Bezel.png Games without unique bezels will display a "system bezel" located in...
  14. F

New to HyperSpin having some issues any help would be awesome

I think you need the (sxs.dll?) fix so Hyperspin can launch. I would make sure Hyperspin and HyperHQ launch before proceeding to set up RocketlauncherUI That said, I think you should wait until Hyperspin-FE.com is online again. Make sure you have the latest files/fixes and consult the forum...
  15. F

RCPS3 Module

Zogwort and my post were meant to provide useful information and an alternative solution. If you continue to delete and censor posts, the forum will continue to decline. We were genuinly trying to help. Please just let people freely communicate and help each other. That's the purpose of this...
  16. F

Switching bezels

The folder name has to match the system/game name but bezels in the folder can have any name.
  17. F

please any help for module for mz1500 ? Sharp MZ-1500

Apparently the MZ-1500 is basically the a Japanese release of the MZ-700. You can run the full set of MZ-700 cassettes through MAME. I believe you can load the MZ-1500 bios and load the MZ-700 games but I don't think there is any advantage. You can adjust the MAME or RetroArch modules to...
  18. F

Problem retroarch core flycast

Can you be more specific?
  19. F

ScriptError - There was an error waiting for the window "RetroArch ahk_class RetroArch"

I've only used 7zip to compress files for so many years I didn't know winRAR was competitive. I will definitely be testing larger iso files.
  20. F

ScriptError - There was an error waiting for the window "RetroArch ahk_class RetroArch"

I didn't even know about rar5 format but I'm exited to test it! Thanks for the info!