Resource icon

Xenia 1.0.9

No permission to download

Flostingyeti

RL Member
A small suggestion: It would be better to make Headless default set to false. Headless automatically selects the first menu option which most of the time is convenient but will make some games unplayable.

One Example: Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA) will loop intro movie endlessly after pressing start

It would be best to initially see what popup option will be selected before enabling headless on a per-game basis.

Dime333

RL Member
A small suggestion: It would be better to make Headless default set to false. Headless automatically selects the first menu option which most of the time is convenient but will make some games unplayable.

One Example: Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA) will loop intro movie endlessly after pressing start

It would be best to initially see what popup option will be selected before enabling headless on a per-game basis.
Yeah, I know. I guess default should always be the most compatible setting. But the way I've done it is that default is what I use as default.

Flostingyeti

RL Member
Yeah, I know. I guess default should always be the most compatible setting. But the way I've done it is that default is what I use as default.
It was just a small suggestion, your module update has made it much easier to make per-game settings for the 360/XBLA library. Thank-you!

I'm going back through my list of playable games (I was using multiple xenia canary installations with different config settings as "alternate emulators") and consolidating everything to one installation with the module.

Maybe I can post my per-game module settings when I'm done?

Dime333

RL Member
It was just a small suggestion, your module update has made it much easier to make per-game settings for the 360/XBLA library. Thank-you!

I'm going back through my list of playable games (I was using multiple xenia canary installations with different config settings as "alternate emulators") and consolidating everything to one installation with the module.

Maybe I can post my per-game module settings when I'm done?
That would be nice.

Flostingyeti

RL Member
"render_target_path_d3d12" would be a great addition to a future update

Can be used to fix "graphics render too dark" issue

Example:

render_target_path_d3d12="rov"

Fixes Walking Dead Survival Instinct and Thief

eproxy

anyone know of a way to launch prototype/unreleased games through a front end like RL HS? eg. Bonks Brink of extinction. is there a default file extension for titles that just list as a file?

rocket88

anyone know of a way to launch prototype/unreleased games through a front end like RL HS? eg. Bonks Brink of extinction. is there a default file extension for titles that just list as a file?
Just zip up the file and then run it like any other zip file.
Game works great with Xenia Canary BTW