Search results

1. P

Hypseus Singe Module

The attached module works with the latest version of Hypseus Singe. I have implemented most of the common feature parameters, please read the module note for set instructions. I have tested & verified most games for Daphne & American Laser Game- but let me know if any issue's are encountered...
  2. P

Rocketlauncher JoyToKey profile won't load in Pause Screen

Hello, It's been a while since I configured this stuff, so I apologize up front if I am not giving the correct information. Just let me know and I can provide more details. My cabinet PC died, so I was transitioning my setup to my current PC. Part of that I wanted to be able to use my...
  3. P

RocketLauncher won't launch game without Xbox 360 Controller Powered On

This is a strange behavior - and never happened previously. Now any time I try to launch a game - RL will just get this exact spot in the launch process and "wait". It will just hang indefinitely until I exit out, or turn on my XBox 360 controller. As soon as I turn on my XBox 360 controller...
  4. P

Volume Lowers to 1 when Launching Sega Model 2

I am having an issue launching Sega Model 2 from RL. I can run the Model 2 emu fine with sound outside of RL, but for whatever reason when launching from RL - the sound/volume on the PC lowers to 1 after the game is launched. I am redoing my setup and other emulators I have setup (MAME...
  5. P

[SOLVED] Extensions Default Setting for RetroArch

Not sure where to post this. As I was setting up Nintendo DS, using the Desmume core in Retroarch, I got an error when loading the first time I tried to load a rom, saying "No valid roms found in archive" Simple fix, the default extension setting for the RetroArch Emulator does not include...
  6. P

[SOLVED] RetroArch Guidance - Overlays vs. RL Bezels

I suspect the answer here would be "it depends" or "to each his own", but I wanted to get the RL Experts opinions on which option to use for RetroArch. I am trying to simplify my setup, and am converting as many emulators I can to RetroArch. This also allows me to use the neat shader feature...
  7. P

RetroArch - Per Rom Config

I have been working on configuring the GenPlusGX core to for "EA 4 Way Play game". I have successfully been able to play a game (NBA Live '96 is my test) and have all 4 controllers working. The issue I am having is that the "2nd controller" does not work for games that are not 4-way play when...
  8. P

[SOLVED] RetroArch Input Mapping for Keyboard

Due to all the great work being done with RocketLauncher, I decided to work on upgrading my system to the latest version. During the upgrade I also decided to try to streamline my emulator setup and leverage RetroArch for all systems possible. So I got it running, played around with the...