Search results

1. B

best way to compress ps1 roms

i was just about to sort out my ps1 set and did a bit of testing of pbp format , i found a couple that would'nt boot after converting so am curious to how reliable the format is, i did notice some games went to like 150% before going back down to 100% and saying zero compression i was using...
  2. B

PCSX2 Problem

ive just tried using this after quite a while and noticed bz2 is incorprated in the module, but for some strange reason when i launch a game via rocketlauncher , i get a black scren and a window pop up where i can select a rom.
  3. B

Community Database Project

https://github.com/billyc999/Game-database-info Hoping someone may make use of or willing to contribute some info to these editable Ods files that can be used for various projects including creating xml database's or adding info to your theme ,RL Info ect we have been using them for an Aeon...
  4. B

New updated version of Aeon Nox theme for hyperspin

here's a little clip of the latest WIP version of aeon nox theme for hyperspin. checkout the scrolling text. works great if your after an htpc theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij4yeRJ27hA
  5. B

New theme ive been working on

gotta love the simplicity of RetroFE and how easy it is to use with Rlauncher here's a simple theme ive been working on
  6. B

[SOLVED] epsxe module wont see img files

not sure if this is a module problem , but hyperlaunchhq wont detect img files, all other formats seem ok just img ive renamed folder and file according to the db but it still remains red in the list
  7. B

[SOLVED] pcsx2 Bz2 files Help

its been a while since ive been on so hello to all ive just been having a play , and thought I would add ps2 to hyperlaunchhq. I have my isos compressed with linuz iso from within pcsx2 (to save space) , but unfortunately hyperlaunchhq is saying that it doesn't support the loading of BZ2 files...
  8. B

[SOLVED] Atari st module

I had a thought for the games that wont auto start instead of using steems snapshot function to make the rom auto start, is it possible per rom to have (centre active window) ( then double click left mouse at x, y coordinates) not sure how many they will be but from 200 roms upto now theres only...
  9. B

Rom Collection Browser

does anyone know if its possible to add a sub menu to rom collection browser via the skin , it works flawlessly with hyperlaunchhq just missing selection screen for each system. also ive been working on offline scraper files if anyone is intrested. they are based on hyperlists databases the...
  10. B

Mfme module menu bar

hi dj can you have a look at the mfme module, the title bar remains on 9.4 and 10.1 emulators if I zip the games. if the games are unzipped it disappears after second run of the rom. im just resizing all the games to 1280 x 1024 as the old ones where something like 1550 x 1024 (not sure why)