Search results

1. Pegafun

PCSX2 1.7

Pegafun submitted a new resource: PCSX2 1.7 - Module for PCSX2 v1.7 emulator Read more about this resource...
  2. Pegafun

Mesen

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Mesen - Module for Mesen Read more about this resource...
  3. Pegafun

ePSXe

Pegafun submitted a new resource: ePSXe - Module for ePSXe with Nuvee plugin support (real light guns) + "Custom" Virtual Drives + Save States Read more about this resource...
  4. Pegafun

Flycast

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Flycast - Module for Flycast Read more about this resource...
  5. Pegafun

RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Module for RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration - Module for RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration Read more about this resource...
  6. Pegafun

SuperModel with Light Guns auto-configuration

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Module for SuperModel with Light Guns auto-configuration - Module for SuperModel with Light Guns auto-configuration Read more about this resource...
  7. Pegafun

Improved module for ePSXe (PlayStation)

Improved module for ePSXe (PlayStation): Real guns with Nuvee plugin support + "Custom" Virtual Drives + Save States Hello again guys. I am attaching here the official RocketLauncher module for the ePSXe emulator modified by me to incorporate a series of improvements and functionalities that I...
  8. Pegafun

DuckStation Module

DuckStation is a promising Playstation emulator focused on gameplay, so the similarity to the real hardware is more in the background. According to its author, he will try to maintain it as long as possible as long as it does not involve a substantial increase in power and equipment...
  9. Pegafun

Schedule and create Virtual Controller profiles in HyperSpin with RocketLauncher

INDEX 1.-INTRODUCTION 2.-VIRTUAL CONTROLLER FEATURES 3.-INSTALLATION OF VIRTUAL CONTROLLER IN OUR COMPUTER 3.1-Installation of vJoy (SourceForge) 3.2-Installation of Virtual Controller 3.3-Installation of NirCmd 4.-OPTIONS AND PROGRAM INTERFACE...
  10. Pegafun

Creating a basic module for Mesen emulator (NES/Famicom)

Dear all, After checking that there is no module available for the integration of the Mesen emulator in HyperSpin with RocketLauncher, I decided to create one for myself. My intention is to learn as I create it, starting with something simple and functional, to add options later. I have taken...
  11. Pegafun

Keymapper "Virtual Controller" integration

Keymapper "Virtual Controller" integration As the title says, I am very interest into use Virtual Controller: https://sourceforge.net/projec...ntroller/support?source=navbar within RocketLauncher. I exposed the reasons in this thread...
  12. Pegafun

Virtual Controller profiles integrated in RocketLauncher?

Hi to everyone, I have a cabinet with an I-Pac 4 and 2 UltraStik 360 wired to the I-Pac. With this configuration I have been able to configure profiles for every system in my cabinet, using WinIPac and UltraMap. But there is one system for which I really need to emulate two pads, which is PC...