Search results

1. R

SOLVED-Systems not Appearing in RLUI - Main Menu.xml and the "&" character

Hi, Just to share the solution I just found for a problem that was bugging me for for several months, and almost made me reformat my whole PC.. Basically I could not get the system list to appear in Rocket Launcher UI. Making a long story short (several reinstallations of Rocket Launcher...
  2. R

Commodore 64 RocketLauncher Media Pack

Hi! I prepared a RocketLauncher Pause Media Pack for the Commodore 64. It includes: - Game Info file, with MobyGames' description for 2,219 games, and GameBase 64 info for 7,313 games. - Artwork: 17,432 files for 4,214 games - Manuals: 3,058 files for 2,048 games - Guides: 627 files for...
  3. R

UltraStik 360 Programmer - Program your U360s per Rom without LedBlinky...

Hi! I share a script I made for Rocket Launcher that programs UGC files to Ultimarc's UltraStik 360 Joysticks before launching a Rom. It uses the User Function feature of RL. (Note: RocketLauncher can now handle UltraStick directly from RLUI. However, it requires you to enter the profile for...
  4. R

Controller Mapper for JoyToKey - Excel Tool

Hi! I share here an Excel tool I made that helps creating JoyToKey config files for different systems. With this tool, you can configure JoyToKey profiles for up to 12 systems and 6 pairs of physical controllers for each system. It semi-automates the process, preparing the text for the cfg...