Search results

1. L

Pause Problems

Pause freezes up on the loading screen while using mame. I have to reset my computer. Below is the log. Everything works fine with retroarch, but dolphin after exiting pause, the pause music still plays while the game is on. Thanks for the help 21:56:12:082 | RL | INFO | +N/A |...
  2. L

[SOLVED] Cemu 1.7 Error

Getting an error with the new Cemu 1.7. Tested 1.6.4 and works fine. Thanks for your help 18:48:46:745 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.2.0.1 (www.rlauncher.com) 18:48:46:775 | RL | WARNING | +31 | Main - Logging level is debug or higher and will cause slowdowns to...
  3. L

[SOLVED] PCSX2 Error after Update

I turned off fade to see if that changed anything but it didn't. Thanks for the help 16:24:25:489 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.0.1.4 (www.rlauncher.com) 16:24:25:563 | RL | INFO | +78 | Main - System Specs: RocketLauncher Dir: G:\RocketLauncher...
  4. L

Daemon Tools 6 Pro epsxe Black Screen

epsxe works outside of rlaucher but black screens when launched from rlauncher. Thanks for the help 17:46:37:233 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.0.1.3 (www.rlauncher.com) 17:46:37:417 | RL | INFO | +188 | Main - System Specs: RocketLauncher Dir...
  5. L

[SOLVED] Retroarch PS1 Dominating me

Outside of hyperlaunch i get a crash when it trys to unzip 7z but works perfect if the files are not zipped. Inside of hyperspin i can't even get that far. I get an error "Could not find core configuration file in config directory." all of my other systems set up with retroarch work fine...
  6. L

RetroArch Pause not working

nothing happens when i push the button to pull up hyperpause in all systems i have set up with retroarch. the original button was the + and that put the volume up so i canged it to *. Works in the other systems like mame. Any ideas? 01:01:52:282 | HL | INFO | +N/A | Main -...
  7. L

[SOLVED] Script errors for all systems

I'm sure I missed something simple but after the last git update I can't launch any games and get script errors on all systems. I've also noticed there are quite a few missing isd files now. 23:11:44:362 | HL | INFO | +N/A | Main - HyperLaunch v3.1.0.4 BETA (www.hyperlaunch.net)...