Search results

1. D

user function help needed

hi guys, been a while, jumping back in to try and finish off some lingering issues. in the user function folder, i have different emu folders and in those folders i have files for specific games. basically, when a lightgun game is run, it turns off my marquee monitor. i need to run the same...
  2. D

mednafen 1.2.3 sega saturn module bad?

can anyone else try and confirm this? i can run saturn on mednafen just fine, no issues. when ran thru RL, the controls are locked and can't be assigned. alt+shift+{n} n=controller number you are trying to reconfigure also, ctrl+shift+{n} doesn't work either. this is used to swap...
  3. D

lightgun / emulator choices?

hi all, last bit i have been working on is getting my actlab lightguns to play nice. i have a bunch already set up and am having issues with these last few platforms. if anyone has any links or walk they’d for the following, which emu used, etc. i would be very grateful. atari 2600 sega...
  4. D

fusion genesis module error?

hi guys. on a per game basis for fusion, when i tell it to select a different controller, justifier for lightgun games with mouse as the control type, when fusion loads, if i go to control config, the justifier is selected but instead of mouse, my ultimarc ultrastick is selected. also would be...
  5. D

Keymapper weirdness

I had thought this was a J2K issue since when I deactivate J2K, the behavior goes away. So I switched to xpadder and the behaviour started up again. FYI, with both keymappers, I am only loading one profile, not loading anything on a per emu basis. so when I start a game in RL and then quit...
  6. D

$100 bounty for ahk pro

hi all, offering up a 100 bounty to an ahk pro who can customize a user function script for me. what’s involved? write a user function script that on specific rom start will do the following: 1. close hypermarquee 2. using displayfusion, deactivate second monitor. 3. start game at game...
  7. D

Demul - 18 Wheeler controls

hi all, Finishing up my sega Naomi set up and have most games working correctly thru RL, controls and all. Something funky happening with 18 wheeler. Within demul, I can set the controls fins and play the game. I then open up the paddemul file and find the jamma0 line and all of the controls...
  8. D

DisplayFusion and hypermarquee

Hi all, When using DF to kill my second monitor (my actlab light guns only work with one monitor enabled), it pushes hypermarquee down to my primary monitor, over the emu that is running. Anyone know if DF can minimize an app that was on a display that has now been disabled? Also in the...
  9. D

multimonitor lightgun issue

so i have noticed that if i am running more than just my primary monitor, my actlab lightguns don’t work correctly. it’s as if the gun sees the total resolution of all three monitors as one monitor. the only way to get the guns to work correctly is to disable all monitors except my game...
  10. D

model 3 - no option for -no-vsync

hi guys, i cant seem to get sega rally 2 to run at full speed. i can do it from command line with the switch -no-vsync but how do i send that switch with RL? in the RL rom page, there is no option to send that command. any thoughts? my specs are an i7 4750 with geforce 1080. thanks
  11. D

editing module?

when exiting pause on desmume (newest version), emu is in a windowed state, i need to hit alt+enter twice to get back to FS. is there somwhere in the module i can add alt+enter twice so it goes to GS automatically? thanks
  12. D

apple 2 (mame) not working?

hi all, i have mame launching apple2ep launching fine outside of rlauncher. when i try in RL, i get the waiting for ahk class error after 20 seconds. in the log, i don't see anything out of the ordinary except that the command line being sent has a -cart instead of -flop1. looking at the...
  13. D

turbo cd and daemon tools

trying to wrap things up after a win 10 reinstall. Downloaded DT off of here and installed, just as I had it before. But now turbografx cd opens to the CD player. If I look at drive F, daemon tools is showing only an audio track. If I look in the zip file, it has a bin/cue but only one audio...
  14. D

daphne - 20 seconds to exit

here’s a new one for me. when exiting daphne, the video stops but the audio keeps playing. and it’s taking 20 seconds to fully exit back to HS. i’ve tried disable my fade, still same issue. any thoughts? thanks!
  15. D

i've officially lost it - joytokey

I had to reinstall windows and am back up to where i was, except for joytokey, this app is driving me nuts, it was working great before. two big issues: 1. i can no longer navigate pause with my joystick. and yes, i did change the keyboard emulation mode to "alternate 2" and i have tried 1...
  16. D

mame apple 2 - can’t find bios?

this is a weird one, in rl or hs, i can’t launch apple 2 games using mame. via command line, mame can’t find the bios but it is in the rom folder. if i launch mame via command and then select apple 2, it launches fine. anyone have any thoughts on this one? thanks!
  17. D

mame bezels on some games, not on others?

can’t figure this one out. some games open with bezels cropped, some open with bezels full screen. i prefer cropped. i tried changing in rlui but games are still coming with full screen bezels. any help is appreciated!
  18. D

taito type x resolution?

is there any way to get TTX games to run at a user defined resolution? thanks!
  19. D

DesMuMe (DS) not full screen after pause

Final few issues with pause Apologies for the longish post, I am going to wrap up all of the last bits I need help with in pause. I have searched and spent a lot of time on theses last pause issues, wondering if anyone can reproduce or offer some help please. DesMuMe 0.9.11 - when exiting...
  20. D

editing a module?

hi all, since i cant get pause to work, my next goal is to get all emus to pause with the “p” key. i tried editing the nestopia module and added the below line which should remap the p key to the shift+p key that nestopia uses but when trying to launch a game, the emu doesn’t start. removing...